Why do men ask me why I fancy them?

So I've had this happen to me a few times lately, and I'm really curious. What does it mean when a guy asks me why I fancy him?

The last bloke I kissed kept asking me why I fancied him, why I found him attractive, and why I liked him.

Why was he asking this?

Is it a lack of confidence, or something else?

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably look better than any girl they've ever been with and they think you're out of their league and are thus baffled as to why they like you. I suppose you could say it's a confidence issue. But is everyone confident that they should be with a 10? I'm not saying you're a 10, I'm just saying, when you're a 4 and an 8 is suddenly interested in you, you're gonna feel like "wait... what? Why? No way."

Thanks, might be this as I don't tend to go for conventionally handsome men, hmm.

What Guys Said 3

• He's asking what he can do better at to increase attraction.
    It means he likes you.

I wish it was this one! Not sure he does though!

• Maybe he feels a lack of emotional connection and does not have much experience with relationships.

Interesting answer, would you mind explaining further please?

• cause a lot of women will just get with the first man they see

What Girls Said 2

• Yesh probably a lack of confidence or they're just curious and want to whats working and what isn't.

• to feed their insecurities