What are signs a woman is using/playing you?

If you like someone you're seeing and you're unsure about them, what would be some signs that they are using you or just playing you?

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Girl

• You can never tell unless she is showing some obvious signs. If you are the one who put more effort to win her heart while she isn't doing anything much, that's a clear sign.

0|5
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I would say they ask for things and take things. Its easy to tell when people are using you, they show no interest in you execpt what it is that they want.

0|4
    0|0
  • If everything is perceft, I'ld suspect

0|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

What do you mean by everything is perfect?

• Show All
    • 1mo

The truth. Nobody could teach us the thoughts we've been discussing for a while

• 1mo

very true

• their actions will belie what they speak

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly the same way men would act if they were using. Have you ever used before think back to it and that's how she would act. I don't know only call when she needs something unless she's got kids or she's just seriously always busy, not hanging, talking, responding unless she needs something. Never offers to pay and you know she works and has money.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I've still been used and had the girl pay for my drinks, food, etc.

• 1mo

Most people are out here for themselves it's not in common. Test her and don't do anything for her if she just wants your time she'll stick around if you cut off dates and make them home dates and she doesn't stick around or if she asks you to buy her something and you say nows not a good time with money see her reaction. You can just tell a user I'm sure.

• Sadly, most of the times no matter how much someone explains the signs, the guy will always find excuses and be fooled. If you really wanna know, you ask another woman who cares about you and you can trust.
    A woman always can tell easily.

1|5
    0|0
  • They always text you that they're too busy to see you. You always give them something everytime you see them. You don't know their friends or family. You aren't aloud to go somewhere or do something with them. They say things they don't do or show.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah or if they have inconsistent behavior. Like when you ask them to hang out they say they're "busy" and don't reschedule or when they do hit you up, it seems to be last minute.

What Guys Said 13

• when they tell you there busy with things and you find all these other things on a site there supposed to be to busy to be on. and you never see pictures of you just of other guys. thats a dead give away and a really big sign. lol

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah or they tell you they're busy when you ask to hang and then when you log into the dating site you met them off of, they changed their profile pic since meeting you.

• When she doesn't reciprocate back to you how you treat her. Like relationships are give and take, not take and take. If she is doing this, this is a dead give away that you are being used.

0|2
    0|0
  • -If she only contacts you when she needs something

-Only hangs out with you when you have money or something else of value to her

-If she lies a lot.

These are just some things to look out for

0|1
    0|0
  • Appeasement actions & attitudes first come to mind... among other tells... like superiority complexes

0|0
    0|0
  • When they don't look you in the eyes when you talk to them.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Never had that happen but that's a good indicator i guess.

• Ask another woman you can trust, watch out for flaky behavior, BS excuses, etc...

0|1
    0|0
  • They cancel dates often.
    They often start to talk to just about there problems
    They make up excuses to break up with you
    They take forever or don't get back to you when you calll

0|0
    0|0
  • When she is playing with your feelings but not your dick.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

You can still get used and have sex with the person. There are still women who use a guy for sex then ditch them afterwards.

• 1mo

You still got laid then.

• If you have to ask then it's probably true.

0|0
    0|0
  • women are always trying to play you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they always want your help but never fuck you... it is clear they are using you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Well I've had times where I've fucked the girl then they leave me right afterwards. I'd say that's being used to, at least if they make it seem like they like you more than that.

• Her communications are infrequent. She lies about where she is and what she is doing. Her friends warn you about her. She's not really interested in talking about deeper issues in your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • If everything is one sided and they have to maintain control over everything, then it's a clear sign. But, it can extremely hard to see if you like that person. It hides in the background. Women use different kinds of behavior to keep you wrapped around their finger. Such as making you feel bad for very small things , pretending they're genuinely hurt, and ignoring you for no reason. It drives us guys nuts. And also being short for no reason. Where they intiate conversation then make it impossible. They purposely act confusing to keep you where they want you.

0|0
    0|0