Does this guy like me?

Okay so there is this guy named Garrett that is in one of my classes and I catch him staring at me all the time! I look in his direction rarely but occasionally to look at the clock to see what time it is and I see him staring right at me. I catch him staring at me in the corner of my eye, he does this every day and he does it about 5-6 times in that class that I have with him. And he remembered my name when I barely talk to him at all. (I am new to the current school that I go to)

He does occasionally come near my desk to talk to one of his buddies. But before he goes to sit back down at his desk he tries to talk to me, he has tried drawing all over my paper while I was trying to work. And a few weeks ago at the rodeo I walked past him at least 10 times and he stared at me every single time.

Does this mean anything? Does he like me? I am so confused.. I asked one of my guy friends about it and he said that he likes me because guys do that when they like a girl, is that true?

• Yes he likes me
  • No he doesn't like me

What Guys Said 1

• He finds you attractive, that doesn't mean he likes you. He doesn't really talk to you because he thinks your gonna ignore him. There's this hot girl at my school, and she's probably caught me checking her out once, and I don't talk to her because I don't even feel that it'd be worth trying. Basically, he's checking you out but isn't gonna talk to you. I wouldn't bother thinking about him because when he looks at you, he's not really thinking about anything but the way you look

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like it. Guys do that a lot. I don't notice it because its so subtle but it sounds like he's attacted to you at least.