Girls, , is it weird that I've never kissed a girl before?

Hi, I'm 27 years old, and I have never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl, the reason for that is that first I'm super shy, and second I get super nervous when people get physically close to me ( i feel really uncomfortable when my own family tries to hug me), there's a girl I'd like to ask out, I think she might even say yes, but, will she think I'm weird or something? And if she wants me to kiss her, how do I tell her that I've never kissed anyone before?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 26 and I've never kissed a guy, for similar reasons. Has this girl you like had many boyfriends? Girls would probably think that it's cute that you've never kissed a girl. If you wanted to tell her, I think she would probably respond in a good way because everyone appreciates honesty and it doesn't automatically mean you're a weirdo, sometimes it's just circumstances.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends where you live and the type of woman you're gonna date. But I really don't think that matters. :/ I personally want someone who is as inexperienced as I am. If she wants you to kiss her, and you also want to, just do it. You don't have to tell her your inexperience, unless she asks.