Does anyone know how to hack someone's phone?

I am suspicious of my boyfriend and want to find out if he's lying before things go further. 😕

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you know this is illegal? People have gone to prison for doing this. A recent case, an ex wife in Michigan got sentenced to 18 months in county. Got into his email account and got busted. Seriously, going through someones personal property without them knowing is as bad as cheating. You are invading their privacy. Very bad. If you think he is cheating just ask him. With him present ask if you can see whatever you want to see on his phone, if he declines well you know what to do and dump him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no download recovery photos any deleted photos after you hit scan will come up.. They don't get re saved unless you re save them. As far as getting texts and calls deleted those are gone, you can also go to Google activities shows everything he used including apps if he's always signed into that gmail on his phone. Google also has a GPS. Maps on the phone go to timeline and look so many ways but that's only if you feel he's cheating sometimes you got to fish nothing wrong with that because if he is you'll be happy you did you deserve to know.

What Guys Said 11

• You won't be able to hack it, your only option is to try and guess the password. Yes it's hackable but not by you. The fact that you asked here shows you don't have the knowledge to pull off something like that. It's a very technical thing and the methods are always changing since there are always security updates. Intelligence agencies pay lots of money for info like this. Apple uses encryption so forget it. It's way beyond your capability.

• You won't just be able to hack in a phone even if someone explained you how

Maybe wait until its open one day or you can his password

• and if you're wrong? You've just invaded his privacy.

• Companies spend lots of money making sure that doesn't happen

• If you don't trust your boyfriend you break up

• You shouldn't even be in a relationship if you have no trust of him.

Shame on you.

• Brute force attack ( in nerd language: trying the password over and over )

Cracking: Learn phrases he uses. Many of them could be the password.

SQL Injection: There is some software that hacks automatically removing data.

Try typing: "password" in the password box

Just so you know , I'm not encouraging hacking of any kind. Just giving out a few options that hackers always use.

"Here's to the crazy ones"

- Steve Jobs

Sorry but this makes no sense? Lol she means how to find info not how to get into the phone :)

by the way if he has a password and he's only with her on the daily that's already a red flag specially if she doesn't send nudes and he doesn't either why would you be worried about someone seeing something in your phone for example if someone steals the phone its gone regardless if theirs a password or not its gone and someone can easily crack the phone and get your info regardless 9 times out of ten all they want is the phone not to snoop photos or Facebook but you can change all your passwords to all your accounts anyways if it gets stolen and boot everyone else off so theirs really no serious need for a password. Don't listen to his excuses.. Or hers if you're a guy.

• Ask him to his face?

• You need to download a game shark into his phone so that you can't unlock it

What about putting it in rice? I've heard that helps a lot

• There has to be something illegal with that...

• LOL, this is illegal.

What Girls Said 3

• If I had doubts , I'd question my SO. Then I'd listen to his response. I'd trust my gut over anyone's reason / explanations. I wouldn't waste my time trying to hack his phone.

My own intuition and perception are enough to make a decision of whether to stay or not. I couldn't be in a relationship with a guy I could no longer trust.

• You don't go sneaking around in the first place tf. If he's not lying and you weasel your way into his phone he's not going to trust you so just ask him. You're grown.

• no. we do not know. but what I might know is that a lack of respect, trust and confidence within the relationship is a huge indicator that you might want to reevaluate whether or not it will work in the long run. If you want it to work, snooping on his phone is definitely not the way to go.