What does it mean to attract a guy? How can I attract one?

So it has come to this, I don't know what it means to attract a guy because I don't know if this has happened to me. How can I start attracting guys to me? I wear makeup and I am think but I don't know why guys don't really flock to me. Some strangers say I am beautiful/pretty while I feel like other people put my down. Maybe I need plastic surgery on my face?

1mo Sometimes I catch a guy staring, but I don't know if that counts as attracting a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• girls naturally already attract guys, the only problem is, girls keep assuming they have to do things to "attract" when its the girl who's supposed to decide and choose the guy she wants in the first place, girls usually dont get rejected by the opposite gender, its too common for guys to be rejected and simply unwanted by girls in the first place. beauty prevents rejection and guys dont have that. thats why guys dont approach, we wait for the girl to approach. plus when a guy tells a girl she's pretty/beautiful, or she catches him checking her out, a girl should already know that means he's interested in her and she should respond by approaching and asking him out. if she likes him too. but it doesn't happen because girls keep thinking guys have to do everything and because girls continue to think she has to "attract" and not "pursue".

Most Helpful Girl

• Just embrace who you are - the right guy will come eventually

Do you think I should just wait for a guy to approach me or do you think I should start doing something?

Wait for the guy

What Guys Said 1

• You can't it's up to the guy. Some will be attracted to you and some might approach you. Allet you can do is make yourself loveable and the rest is up to the other person. Nothing is stopping you from asking some out

What Girls Said 2

• you first need to not be insecure and love yourself... you don't need plastic surgery...
    nor do you need to attract a guy or get his attention by doing certain things

• set out pizza and a box works all the time and no one notices if he disappear.