He called me after a fight and said that he was really sorry and he was being an idiot?

After I got mad at him via text. Does this mean he cares/likes me? This is our first fight ever, first time he saw me getting mad.
Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah he cares for u

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that means he likes you!

I've met this guy one time and I'm not sure if we're just hooking up or if there's something more, he says he doesn't think he's ready for a relationship, but he always text me also when he's not horny and wants to know what's up and how I am and we can talk about pretty much everything and anything. We can say exactly what we think and we're really open to each other. The thing is we've been texting a lot and we both have strong opinions, and we've got into a few fights while texting, but he still wants to talk to me and never seem to being mad or saying anything mean to me, even though I can be really mean, but we always seem to being able to say what we think and make up again. Does he like me? I can't understand why he keeps on talking to me about everything and why he don't stop talking to me after the fights if he only want me to be a hookup. Will guys make that effort of staying friends with their hookups?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• People often say things in the heat of the moment, or make hasty decisions when they're upset and angry. After they've calmed down and had time to reflect on what they said or did they realise they were in the wrong. So they apologise because they feel guilty for hurting you.

So it means he cares about upsetting you , because he cares about your feelings and you.

• I think in this case he really cares for you and doesn't want to lose you. He will do anything to be with you even admit his wrong if it meant losing you over a stupid fight.