Do guys like chubby girls?

Im chubby and i really like this guy at my university but im scared of being laughed at and rejected. im scared incase he won't like me just because of my weight. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I --love-- chubby girls!

Much better to hug, there is at least something to hold on to, and I just love the feel and sense of a bigger woman. Sex is more fun with a chubby woman or girl, they tend to have bigger breasts, and I adore a bigger belly to lie on. One of my deepest joys (and fantasies!) is to powerfully orgasm all over a bigger woman or girl's belly... wonderful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Many guys do, but many guys don't. Usually the guys who like chubby girls are a bit chubby themselves too.

What Guys Said 24

• That depends. I mean I've seen female facebook friends complain that guys don't like "chubby or curvy girls like her" and she literally weight 450+pounds at like 5'4''. We have to know what your definition of chubby is first lol.

For me, yes I like chubby girls. I like skinny girls, I like them all except for the extremes of fat and skinny. It just depends on the guy I guess. But how can you tell what he likes? Fuck if I know.

• Chubby in erotic places = attractive
    so enhance these areas, detract or lose the other
    while you work on how to research this guy in preparation to making suggestions to him on get togethers involving things he loves to do/see

Time with neighbors is the #1 reason people get together long term.

• Well i prefer a chubby girl tbh i have a cousin everytime i slow dance with her i feel like i'm going to break her if i hug too much XD

• some guys have different fetishes like race, big butt, big boobs, small butt, small boobs, skinny, fat, etc. so I just depends

• Personally it's not my type, but I know plenty of guys who do. Honestly, just be yourself and let the chips fall where they may. I conquered a similar but different challenge to be with who I'm with and it was way worth it.

• If she's chubby in the right places, yes. If it makes her face fat, then no.

• Chubby could mean anything. I consider myself chubby because I got a tummy. Literally everyone around me says I'm not fat or chubby and I used to be called fat and chubby when I was so that's how I know I'm being told the truth. I'm 6ft at 210lbs.

But how "chubby" or fat are you?

• Depends on how chubby you are and how chubby he is. The good news is weight is something you can change, unlike an ugly face, so count yourself lucky.

• I admit I tend to go for skinny girls, but I do find some chubby girls attractive. It really varies girl to girl

• Hell no

• if he rejects u just cuz of ur weights than he is not for u... I personally like chubby girls... u never know until u try

• Everyone has different preferences. No one here knows whether or not he's into chubby girls except him and maybe his friends.

• i can't relly know if they will reject you or not but if they laugh at you they you'll know they don't deserve you

• i have been with one chubby girl and i can tell you she was amazing, they put more effort in everything, so go on dont be afraid ;)

• some do, others don't. there is not one answer to that.

• Depends some chicks can pull it off.

• there's been a chubby girl at my college, and her greater flaw was that she only smiled on her pics on facebook. But I was too shy to admit that, so I said to others she was too chubby, that made her hate me.

• some guys do, some guys dont. I dont mind girls being chubby myself

• I love chubby girls

• Depends on how chubby.

• There guys who love chubby women

• how big are you picture would be best

• Depends on the girl.

• Yes I do.

What Girls Said 9

• Hey girl, weight is something you can change. as long as you love yourself he will too and logically how can you expect someone to love you if you dont love you? if you have a great personality and a gorgeous face he will sure like you. id say go and approach him, if he rejects you because of your weight dont fret. he isn't worth your time and there are plenty of guys better than him on planet earth.

• Every guy is different, my boyfriend loves me and I weigh 210 he hates that I'm losing weight but he knows I'm doing it so I can stay healthy and not skinny. You will just have to take baby steps and see what happens. I know how you feel though I was scared to.

• There's someone for everyone, and some guys do like chubby girls. I was a little chunky at one point and actually had quite a few guys interested in me then.

• Depends on your definition of chubby. What do you mean? If you mean like 'thick', maybe, but guys don't like big stomachs or anything like that.

• Some guys do

• More cushion for the pushin

• Yes they do, not all of them though

• Everyone has different preferences for what they're attracted to so maybe just ask him out on a casual date and see?
    I've always been a bit chubby and have never had a problem attracting men, of course there are plenty I don't appeal to but I'm sure my preferences exclude a lot of nice people too. Compatibility 👌🏼

• Yes they do. The guy I'm in love with rejected me due to still not being over his chubby ex. Additionally, the chubby ex has a new boyfriend. They are serious.