Do girls only date guys cause guys are ridiculously attracted to girls?

It seem thats most if not all girls seem to be bisexual but the only reason they choose guys is because as today's social norms stand the guys are the ones who do the approaching.
So if guys weren't the approachers there is a high possibility that that a lot of the female population would also date the same sex.
so what do you think? Do girls only date guys because guys are obsessed with girls so it makes them feel more loved and they know they can get away with more stuff in a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is funny that you say this because I used to think this about guys, since two of by past boyfriends ended up being bi.

I have never found women even slightly attractive and am no where near bi. If a guy doesn't do the approaching then I will usually take the initiative. I am dating my boyfriend now because I view him as a partner that I can enjoy and share my life with. We don't feel the need to use each other to feel more loved or get away with anything.

If a girl (I know a lot do) is dating a guy because they are taking advantage of his obsession then she is not ready for a healthy relationship. This usually happens with younger girls who are trying to fill a void that in reality only they can fill themselves.

Did they both start dating guys after dating you?😂

@HookedOnSalt Lmao. No. They both confessed being with guys before me, and that they didn't get jealous of guys hitting on me because they were checking them out. It only came out when I broke up with them. :-P

Most Helpful Guy

• Women go with men because they're better providers, usually can guide them, and they feel it's more right. Women are more physically attracted to other women however.

• 7d

Yup women are bisexual-lesbian leaning prostitutes by definition

What Girls Said 7

• I'm bi, I date my boyfriend because I'm attracted to him and enjoy spending time with him, and he feels the same way about me, not because of any weird societal pressure or anything.

• I am absolutely repulsed by and annoyed by women. Men are the most gorgeous creatures to ever walk the face of the earth. Other women truly disgust me.

Thank you for your response, but i'm curious about why you are repulsed by other women?

Awesome ty for ur response:) also i agree with what ur saying

Well thank you, and thanks for understanding as well. I was worried I didn't explain well enough. :)

• I like both. I've dated both mean and women. I do prefer boys though because I just more prefer the relationship of being with a man. But I like yhe sweet side of dating a women. Both have appeals to me

• I'm straight as an arrow.
    According to your experience, I'm not normal. The day has come, haha.

Lol so u have never felt any attraction to another girl?

Never. I can recognize when a girl is pretty, attractive, even sexy, but just from an observational point of view. I never wanted to kiss a girl or touch them in an "inappropriate" way.

• haha no, no, no. We like dating guys because we like boys! Sure girls can look beautiful, but so can guys. And when you look ripped ahh... just wonderful :)

So you find it hot when in shape people wear tight shirts? And you've never felt any attraction to another women?

Haha i dont mean too tight, i just mean tight enough to where u can see a guy's chest and arms xD

• 7d

You are still bisexual, but all women are

• We date cause we are attracted to guys

• Being bisexual, by definition, means you're sexually attracted to both sexes. If that was the case, they date who they like.

Personally, I'm only sexually attracted to men.

What Guys Said 1

• No, some girls are attracted to some guys too.