I REALLY like this guy, but he's dating, and I want to tell him I like him?

but the girl is one of my bffs :( , I don't want to hurt her

Most Helpful Guy

• I Had A Similar Problem, I Liked A Girl For Like Six Years But She Was The Friend In This Case.

I Waited Until They Broke Up But It Wasn't Worth Th Wait. Honestly, I Feel That You Should Just Let This Guy And Try For Another Before You End Up Getting Hurt And Jeopardizing A Great Friendship. Ever Since I Told Her Liked Her, We Don't Have The Same Friendship (At Least To Me It Feels Different), Even Though I Am Over Her Now.

I Wish That I Had Just Moved On Once She Got A BF, Cause I'm A 20 Old Guy Who Hasn't Had A Single GF, And I Passed Up A Lot Of Potential Girls Because I Didn't Want To Be In A Relationship While I Liked The Girl, It Wouldn't Have Been Fair To The Girl I Would Have Dated.

Again. I Suggest That You Just Throw In The Towel, Maybe You Find A Different Guy, Who Knows You May Like Him More Than This Guy. Or Someday You Will Have Your Chance With This Guy But No Sense In Torturing Yourself.

Hope This Helps, I Can't Change How I Handled The Situation But I Can Try To Prevent You From Being Crushed By Your Crush.

What Guys Said 2

• You won't win either way. You won't win the guy and you'll lose the bff.

• Yes I agree. you don't want to lose a best friend. so I would just get over him, he's happy with your best friend. and you and your best friend are close. I think lol. but don't ruin it for you and her.

What Girls Said 2

• well I always say that the people in the relationship are responsible for the relationship. meaning if you were a random girl you don't owe his girlfriend anything. you are single and he is the one who made her a promise. having said that, it still shows what kind of person you are if you know about his girlfriend and still choose to be with him. (unless she knows about you anddoesnt mind) that shows a lack of respect for your fellow woman and also shows a kind of short-sighted-ness on your part because if you were to steal him away from her, what do you think would stop him from leaving you for someone else? things to think about.

but you are in a different kind of trap here. your best friend.

i think you know that pursuing him and letting him know you like him (obviously with hopes that he will leave her for you, otherwise what would be the point in telling him) would hurt your friend. so I think you need to think about what is more important - a guy or one of your best friends. personally, I would never betray a friend like that but it is your decision. I would personally tell your friend because I believe in honesty, of course that could go one of two ways. she could be fine with it but make it clear that you are not to be flirty with him. or she may feel awkward and talk to you less. she will probably distance you from him in either situation though which is best if you value your friendship. you should tell HER that you like him but make sure you are like "i know he's yours but you are so lucky" type of thing. if you are open and honest with each other then do this. if you don't think she takes honesty too well then you might just want to keep this to yourself or talk to your mom or something.

its difficult enough for friends to be okay with other friends dating their exes. they aren't even broken up yet girl lol of course it would hurt her. I think you should forget about him though if she is a true friend. true friends are hard to come by and sometimes things like this can tear them apart forever.

of course some people who have REALLY strong friendships can handle something like a guy breaking them up all in the sake of love. some people believe that following your heart in love comes first and friendships fall where they may. I'm not that way at all. relationships break up and start over again, but having true friends that will always be there for you (or at least for a long time ) is more important because they will be there when/if he breaks your heart.

• I'm sorry:( I think you should forget it. He's dating one of your best friends. You don't wanna lose a friend, trust me.