Why do I attract the wrong guys?

I have recently noticed that I have started to attract a lot of guys, and they are all bad guys. They either do drugs, they are players, or they are just simple wanting to hit it and quit it. I don't give off any vibe for wanting to be sexual with someone else. I'm still a virgin, and I don't dress in any way to attract the wrong kind of attention. I don't do drugs and I don't smoke or anything like that. I'm classy unlike a lot of other girls my age.

I have been hit hit on by 19 guys this year alone and they are all pigs, except for 1 but that 1 guy is just a prick because he lied to me all the time and he played with my feelings. But anyway I'm getting tired of attracting guys that I am not interested in, and since this has been a common problem this year, I'm bummed out since I haven't attracted any decent guys. And I've noticed that not very many people that I know of have this problem but me.

Why does this keep on happening to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe u are living in an environment where gang violence and drug dealing is the norm? I can tell u that those guys are doing that just to seek attention from u. If u are living in some kind of ghetto area, my advice would be move be a different area where people are more friendly.

Most Helpful Girl

• It keeps happening to you because there are more shitty people in the world than good. It has to do with the odds.

What Guys Said 5

• the decent guys wait for the girls to approach and choose them because we are the shy lonely sad types, who actually need and want a girls love.

I... I can't say anything more. Listen to this man here. @ThunderButt83 said it best.

• The wrong guys aren't afraid to make moves...

• Approach the ones you're attracted too lol worst case scenerio they don't like you and you get to move on

• Maybe they like hard to get girls? Like since your so classy they want you?

• You may be giving off some "vibe" guys pick up on. Just tell them straight out you aren't into bad guys. Eventually word will get around

What Girls Said 0