I treated bad the guy who liked me? Is it ok?

He liked me very much but I didn't feel anything for him, I couldn't go further because I'm not the kind of person who can lie about feelings. So I rejected him. He kept trying, he did some beautiful things, then he got in a relationship with a girl from my school who is a great girl to make me jealous (that's what I think). After this he treated me like crap, we it was just two of us he was nice but once we hang out with our friends he started making fun of me, he was talking very ironic, sarcastic and arrogant. Anyway, I tried not to give any importance. It didn't really affected me. When he left for college he wanted to see me so we went for a coffee and it was nice, we were out like friends. Now everytime he comes back in town he asks me out, even if he's still in a relationship with that girl, and I rejected because I had other things to do. And today he called me angry telling me I am the worst person he ever met. And a lot of other stuff. I was neutral like I didn't bother to explain thinga to him. He was hurt because of my ignorant attitude, I think. I admit, I should've call him as he kept insisting yesterday and I told him today Im in town, but I don't want to go with him. Other than this, he's a good guy.
Is this ok? What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• You make him sound like an complete ass hole. If he's dating someone it'd probably be best to just keep your distance, especially the fact you're not into him. I mean it sounds like he wants to pursue you, but with him being an ass about it and treating you like garbage. It seems like it's really not worth hanging out with him.

What Girls Said 1

• You didn't actually have to explain anything to him. He's the one who cannot accept the fact that you don't have feelings for him. It's not your fault.