Men why are you so confusing?

So I went on 4 awesome dates with this guy. He always talked about other dates, etc. I met some of his friends, hung out and stuff. He admitted to liking me, and I did him. He said he was really bad at texting so I really didn't worry and he works like 5a-7p m-f. Well anyways, he had made plans with me 2 times and kind of blew me off. I was annoyed so I just told him I was confused. He never responded to that. It's been a week and I really like him even as just a friend, so I text him about how he was doing. He was all excited and was like "hey you! what have you been up
to?" So now I'm like, he could of text me all week, and then I text him thinking he was over it, but is he?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who knows. Sounds like he's got some others on the go. Or you're not high priority on his list maybe. It's like girls with guys (in all seriousness). It seems like we think differently, and we do in a sense, but reasons for not being always available for whoever are usually the same for both sexes. Either he's not as interested in you as you are for him, he's got some other girls on the go, he's busy with other things and isn't interested in anything serious or pursuing anything right now, or he's a mental case and is just flighty. Or, he wants you to do the chasing. Whatever the case, ask him out for a casual evening or coffee or movies or hook up or whatever, then if he blows you off again, then put him on the back burner and move on. Once he sees you haven't gotten back to him in a while and he does truly like you, he'll come around like he didn't know why you didn't call him or whatever. It's all games if you ask me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure he's busy or too lazy to text because he just told you he was a bad texter.

What Guys Said 14

• What's confusing? You're not exclusive to each other and he has other matters in his life, other people, not just you. Maybe he "blew you off" because something came up. Don't get me wrong, you could be right but girls over analyze simple actions, especially when it involves texting.

• guys are not confusing. girls just make us out that way because girls keep thinking guys have to do everything, and it doesn't work that way.

• Well that's confusing.

• Some of us just hate texting as a primary means of communication

• He said he was a bad texted. That's the ONLY information you need in my opinion.

• Depends on the man.

• Dude works 14 hour days? I wouldn't exactly be full of gab after that.

• We are no different than women, some do the same stuff to us. Ex. I forgot, bad at returning calls, tired from working out and work, ringer was off, just keep calling me etc

• We're confusing or you're confused about us?

• The pursuing puts people on test, and we humans are wired to behave this was.

• He's spinning plates. Look into that...

• bad luck if we meet we never talk my past i ll talk our future

• Because we know women will overthink and over analyze ever little thing we do so we do it just to f with your mind

• they're only confusing, if you MAKE it confusing

What Girls Said 0