Should I wear a Suit and Tie to a 3rd date?

We are going to a Museum. I wore slacks (Dress pants) to our first and second date:) plus a shirt and tie, but no suit jacket. She had no problem with it I'm 19 she's 24 so I assume older woman like dressier men? I'm just being myself. I love to dress up
If you were a girl would you find that weird or nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Suit and tie to a museum unless it's a dinner or an official unveiling of a new attraction is over the top. Go casual, be yourself. I know you want to impress her but she wants to know you

It's how I dress everyday, I like to dress up. Dates in the 50s were like that

What Girls Said 6

• I think it is a little much personally.

• No, considering your age and the location that just seems totally out of place. Just stick to dark pants & a white shirt combined with fancy shoes if you wanna be "formal".

• Lol

Like, I love a guy in a suit. But I also love a guy who dresses appropriately for the occasion... including casual.

A museum doesn't require a suit 😂😂
    Just dress nice, like a button-up and dress pants or dressy jeans, with nice shoes

• Lol weird

• If that shows your personality, then it's ok

• Yes thats hot

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on what kind of museum. The only one where I could see that working is in an art museum of some sort.

• Yes, a suit and tie is a form of respect to those who have to look at you. So go for it.

• More like a tux. Step it up and defiantly don't hold the door for her