Does it matter if a girl is not natural? even if she is hot and beautiful and looks natural?

so imagine a girl that change herself to look better
-nose job
-coloured eye contacts
-natural fake tan
-extensions

does it matter if she doesn't look fake

im talking about myself, I love the way I look now but its not the natural be even tho it looks natural (even my eye contacts) guys always tell me I have beautiful blue eyes
bu its all fake

anyways does it matter if it looks pretty and natural?

I always hear guys sayiing they hate fake girls

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a good analogy is resume. You can and should accent your best qualities and embellish a little bit, but don't be a different person than your resume says you are or they'll probably fire you when they find out.

Same concept applies to your appearance. Some makeup and other appearance modification is fine, but if you do it so much you stop looking like a real person it will be a huge turn off to guys.

Too much:
    www.herinterest.com/.../...4b3768b16094589e4c9.jpg

The makeup is covering her entire face, and it looks pretty thick. Look fake because she could look like something completely different under all of it.

You can and should?
      Do girls should wear makeup as long as it's how you like it. K

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. You find nothing wrong about guys saying your contacts are beautiful?
    The contacts is where it gets too fake.

What Guys Said 3

• Everything you're said hear doesn't really fall under the "fake" label. Things like a chest/butt implants that don't suit the person, over injected lips and a plastic looking face are the main things.

• I dont care about nose jobs i care about blowjobs.

• i don't care if she's had a nose job, has contacts, fake tan or extensions.

But I don't care how hot she is, implants are a deal breaker.

What Girls Said 2

• Not for me, if they're gorgeous then they're gorgeous.

• I think coloured contacts are too much, and I've never seen pretty extentions yet.