Guys, would you take a queer/pansexual polyamorous woman seriously? Would you want to be in a relationship with her?

• Yes I would
    18% (6)
  • No, I wouldn't
    71% (24)
  • Comment
    11% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care about how "queer" someone is to the point where isn't not even worth mentioning, I'll just think you're a douche for even bringing it up.

Pansexual. Again, more silly buzzwords. Not as silly as queer but I don't care.

Polyamorus. Not doing that unless I've already got another partner.

What Guys Said 19

• "Pansexuality" is horseshit, so if she thinks she is "pansexual", that means that she is fucked in the head and gullible being easily duped. Such a female, I would not want because I want a woman who is real and has her shit together.

• I would take her seriously, but it's not the kind of relationship I'm looking for. It's just what my tastes are. I'm a one girl, one cat kind of guy. I don't share. It's not that I can't, it's that I don't want to. I have no problem with people who are good with it; it just doesn't fit in my lifestyle.

• I'm especially cool with bi women. I'm cool with polyamorous women. Dunno how I'd feel about her being attracted to transexuals.

But just based on those two qualities wouldn't be a determining factor on whether or not I was interested in her. She'd have to be at least somewhat attractive and not a complete bitch.

That's really your motto I've noticed "attractive and not a complete bitch" as if that's all woman can and cannot offer

I do say it often. I say it often because women often confuse their nature for male nature, thereby projecting their desires onto males. As do males with females. E. g. sending dick pics to random women. I feel rectifying misconceptions aids both parties.

However, you must misinterpret what I mean. I'm talking about male *requirements*, not male *preferences*. I never said anything about that being "all women have to offer". Obviously women have much more to offer. It's only all that matters for a *baseline requirement of initial acceptance*. Midterm/longterm compatability is an entirely different story.

Don't be so sensitive. I don't mean anything negative by it. Trust me, if you want to get angry at me, there are tooooons of other avenues with other stuff I say.

• So she wants to fuck me, and anyone else she feels like? No I wouldn't take it as a potential relationship; I might take it as a fuck after a long dry spell.

• Nope for obvious reasons.

• while I respect other people's decisions on what they like, i personally could not be in a relationship with someone that is polyamorous and has more than one partner at a time.

• Nope, I'm selfish that way.

• Sure if she doesn't mind that I sexually identify myself as an attack helicopter

• It would take some getting used to, but I think if we both talked it out it could work.

What do you mean talked it out? She wouldn't change; she'd still love many people and you wouldn't be the only one

So it's less meaningful

Yeah I get where you're coming from. However, just because it tends to be a certain way doesn't mean it will always be that way which is why I'd be open to it.

• nah, to much confusion. I go for women who go for men. Period.

• nope sure in the hell wouldn't

• Absolutely not.

• I'm not following

Well I have nothing for you then

• Yes I would, not a traditional religious guy

So you would date other women as well?

• Yes I would, not a selfish human being

So would you say you'd date other women as well?

• Why not, they're fun!!!

• no, i wouldn't

the reason is because being poly-amorous, is just an excuse to say "im a slut"

• A woman that's gender queer? Is that proper?

I don't really get behind that or whatever pansexual is. I only recognize gay, straight, and bi. Most of the other ones actually fit under bi, but they want another term to feel special.
    Polyamorous is a big no-no. I get it, but I'm not interested in it. Might as well be an friends with benefits type of person for the rest of your life.

• No. Call me old fashioned, but I don't believe in made up stuff.