Do men judge women by weight?

1|0
5|24

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. But it isn't just for "eww fat" vs "yay skinny". Athletic and bulky is better than skin and bones though.

For me, it's an indication of how much a girl cares about Herself.

If a girl is fit, she cares about herself. Same thing if she brushes her hair or takes showers or puts on make up.

Compared to an overweight girl, I would take the fit girl.

I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't care enough about themselves to be healthy, you know? Why should I spend my life trying to make my partner's life better if they aren't even trying to make it better?

Same thing, I wouldn't date an anorexic girl who wasn't seeking medical help because she is sacrificing her health and not doing anything about it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, they judge by hotness.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Absolutely. Ain't nobody got time for fatties and twigs.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

And women judge men for...

Right.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, just like women judge men by weight. Fortunately weight is one of those things you have control over.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't judge a woman by weight, but I am completely I'm attracted to skinny women that are anorexic and women that are very obese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weight no Body fat percentage and specifically how it affects a womans body yes definitely. If you weight 180 lbs but you look good no one cares if you weight 160 and you look fat than guys are going to look the other way

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Shape more than weight. Obviously you don't expect a girl 6-2 to weigh the same as a girl 4-10.

Also, fitness is very important. A strong athletic build can be attractive while a blob of a girl who weighs the same would not be.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as how much women judge men by height.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe some, but weight is not important a healthy lifrstyle is.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i dont

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I do if obese

0|0
    0|0
  • Do women judge men by weight?

Trick question, we already know the answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only in how they carry it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • not me

0|0
    0|0
  • More than you might realize

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • no never

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weight specifically, just the number of rolls you have. Women do the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do women judge men by height?

1|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 4

• Some do, but some don't

0|0
    0|0
  • If by weight you mean the number on the scale, then no, probably not. But if you mean by how they look and if they're too fat, than yes. I think women worry more about the scale number than men do.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're judged on overall appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0