After confession, if the answer is "I need a time to think"?

I've known this girl for two weeks, and we've been dating twice so far. I confessed my feelings to her on the second date, and she said that she needs a time to think. So I said that I will wait until she is ready. So my questions are:
1. What do I have to do from now on?
2. And what is the probability that I will be rejected or accepted?
3. Is there a certain time limit where it will most likely be hopeless afterwards?

What Girls Said 2

• Wait patiently in silence. most of the time when people day that its a sure rejection that awaits you although there is the exception. And nobody can say a definite time span because every case is different.😊

• That's most likely a no

What Guys Said 1

• When women say they need time to think it means: I'm juggling you and a bunch of other guys and I'm not sure which one I want yet. If you don't hear from me ever again or i'm not interested it means you didn't make the cut.

Why don't you reply back and say they didn't make the cut rather than leave them hanging

@pluto1 There is an entire mytake about ghosting on front page. Women hate confrontation and would rather just dissapear than tell you to their face. In short a lot of them are cowards.