After confession, if the answer is "I need a time to think"?

I've known this girl for two weeks, and we've been dating twice so far. I confessed my feelings to her on the second date, and she said that she needs a time to think. So I said that I will wait until she is ready. So my questions are:
1. What do I have to do from now on?
2. And what is the probability that I will be rejected or accepted?
3. Is there a certain time limit where it will most likely be hopeless afterwards?

0|0
2|1

What Girls Said 2

• Wait patiently in silence. most of the time when people day that its a sure rejection that awaits you although there is the exception. And nobody can say a definite time span because every case is different.😊

0|0
    0|0
  • That's most likely a no

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• When women say they need time to think it means: I'm juggling you and a bunch of other guys and I'm not sure which one I want yet. If you don't hear from me ever again or i'm not interested it means you didn't make the cut.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Why don't you reply back and say they didn't make the cut rather than leave them hanging

• 1mo

@pluto1 There is an entire mytake about ghosting on front page. Women hate confrontation and would rather just dissapear than tell you to their face. In short a lot of them are cowards.