How to make a player fall for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, honestly players aren't really worth it. They're often unreliable and they cheat. But if you really want to go for this guy, you need to step up your game. Show him that you're interested. Flirt hard with him. But also let him know that he's not the only one you could go for. Let him see you talking to other guys and being cutesy around them. Not necessarily flirting because that will paint the wrong image in his head. Make him see that you're interested in him and only him, but also make him see that he's not the only fish in the sea. Make him do the work. Because if he does the work, he's dedicated himself more towards you than anyone else. But make sure he doesn't do all the work, make sure he knows that you know what is going on. If he doesn't dedicate more time towards impressing you etc. Then he's not serious about a relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• You don't make him fall for you, players choose who they want.

• you offer him a one night stand, and no strings attached. and dont get upset when he uses you and ditches you, because thats all players want.

• That's very easy.. You don't.

• Act like an innocent girl because players would see you as a vulnerable target.

What Girls Said 2

• Players are manipulators , so even if he stopped being a player, and fell for you... he'd still always have that manipulative trait. It'll be part of his personality. I despise manipulators.

So why would you want a player to fall for you and intentionally put yourself in such a vulnerable position. ?

• I would say stay away from players.

Can't stand them yet seem to attract them a lot.
    What I do? I don't show interest in them because I honestly can't take them seriously they are immature boys to me, they seem to get a lot of female attention so I guess they must like the challenge when they meet a girl who doesn't chase them and tells them she doesn't fall for their sweet talk bullshit. Well that's what im like with them and they alwaysssss follow me it's actually pretty annoying.
    I guess just don't be easy, don't dumb yourself down like some girls do, or act like a bimbo etc. Be yourself. When these types of guys finally settle down They seem to fall For the girls that they see are different from the rest and have respect for themselves as females. But ask yourself, do you really want to date a guy who has been with that many girls? And has no respect for women/ sweet talks them to get something from them? Etc Etc