How to kick someone out of your life permanently?

So I met a guy a few months ago and I thought he liked me and I liked him but then I started noticing he was acting kind of different and he kept hanging with this other girl so I figured he'd lost interest. So a few days ago I just told him I liked him but I didn't want to be his friend since I had unrequited crush on him. So for some reason he got pissed off and just walked away. I figured my problem was solved. Then the next day he kept trying to talk to me, and then kept saying I hated him, and just would not stop talking to me, but I just kept ignoring. Eventually he just gave up and said he was going to text me about it later. Thank God he never texted me. Then the next day apparently my friend saw him kissing a girl outside of the school gym and when he noticed that she saw it he shoved the girl off and then asked her not to tell me, but obviously she told me anyway cause she's my best friend. So far I've just been trying to just move on, people come and they go, but he just keeps bothering me. I know that by liking this guy I'm only setting myself up to get my feelings hurt so I'm trying to get him out of my life but he keeps trying to make his way back in. He keeps talking to me, and trying to text me, and asking my friends about me. I just want to carry on with my life.

What Guys Said 2

• Cutting off all contact in all ways. Not only do you have nothing at all to do with him, don't even say hi on the street but tell friends/family your wishes also and that you would also like them to ignore him. Or at least not talk to him about you AT ALL. Not even to say you are doing ok, absolutely nothing. The subject of you is off limits totally. It may take some time, probably won't happen overnight but it will happen.

• cut all kinds of contact with them and never see them again, that was all i did with my old friends

We go to the same school and we have a class together and he sits right next to me. I don't text him back, I don't answer calls, but he always speaks to me in school even if I don't reply.

then tell him straight to his face, that i dont want to keep any kind of contact with you. so please dont talk to me again

What Girls Said 1

• Well unfortunately you'll just have to be hard, cruel and downright rude to him, by telling him to fuck off and leave you alone.
    Hopefully that should do the trick.