We only spend 1-2 days together?

I've been seeing this guy for 2 months, we decided to be exclusive pretty much from our first date and he is great.

But the problem is I only get to see him 1-2 days on the weekend and for me it's really not enough.

He works up to 12 hour shifts during the weekday and sometimes he might want to go out with his friends one of the weekend nights. Neither of us drive at the moment but we still only live about 20 mins away from each other.

I'm really frustrated and upset when he leaves I know I have to wait another week to see him. I'm confused about what to do but its simply not enough time together.

Are you in a same position and how do you deal with it?

• 1-2 days is not enough quality time
  • If you love him you just have to make it work
  • No I wouldn't be happy and I'd let him know.
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• time to let him know or find a new man.

What Girls Said 1

• I've been in this position and although it was hard at first, you get used to it. We lived about an hour an a half away so that did make it a bit harder. Maybe you could surprise him by showing up at his place?