Guys, Okay so guys would dating a woman with ADHD be a turn off?

Like has a crazy shot ton of energy and "sometimes" has trouble paying attention..

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• i'VE GOT ADHD SO NO

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Whoops, I had my caps lock on,
      I'd have no problem dating someone with ADHD, I've got it myself

What Guys Said 21

• Probably not to be honest. The not paying attention and overexcitement like a kid would get annoying fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me, tbh.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a guy with ADHD I would find it a bit of a turn on, actually. If someone can't appreciate it they aren't worth your time.

1|0
    0|0
  • what? naah, i would love to date a girl with adhd, not because i have adhd too, but i won't mind that at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I had/have that (and never got any threatment) and i consider myself a capable person. Absolute normal person. It doesn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it would fine with me cause I got Bipolar so i can relate to the person.
    I'm not one to judge or be turned off cause i have problems myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am like the opposite but it would be great even though I might get a little annoyed If I just wanna sit down and relax wile my date want to do a 1000 more things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would. I'm not dating a hyper active child. Fuck that.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. We all have our own ways of being. In fact since I too have ADHD that I would understand what is going on with her too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have terrible ADHD. As long as you manage it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not really

1|0
    0|0
  • Would not bother me a bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course i would. I have ADHD myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope as I have adhd myself

1|0
    0|0
  • I would make you run six times a week as I do, and have sex for eight hours non stop as I like. You will find your balance.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. In fact, I'm naturally a high energy person so it's perfect for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know. Have not dated anyone with ADHD before but I will give it a shot.

1|0
    0|0
  • no , I am a psycho myself

1|0
    0|0
  • How bad is the ADHD?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Not too bad just have a lot of energy can't sit down. for too long.

• 1mo

In that case, it's fine. I might snap my fingers at you saying "MOTM... over here." Hopefully that would be ok from time to time... LOL

• Uh, what's the question?

0|0
    0|0