I had sex with my friends ex boyfriend. Am I in the wrong?

They were going out for two years and broke up about a month ago. It was at a party also and everyone found out what I did. Shame. Shame. Oh well. It's only sex right?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is that bad? They broke up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Nope it's kinda skanky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clearly a troll.
    That last part ruined it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup ur a slut and clearly want evrrything your friend wants sorry not sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • He is her EX. You are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha as Hustler Hollywood always says: "Relax, it's just sex" :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Nobody whats to know your personal sexual business. And to be honest that is not only wrong in way of hearing about it, but it talks about your character and how you two think. You let sex be your main focus, and this is what others will now think of you. Its not just sex. And your making it out like sex is a play thing, when its far more serious than that. Again, if you can't have self control over what you do, this will be a problem for your future dating life. People is not going to forget that happened. So you either regret it, or just move on. But will show others what your about. No use of you keep thinking about it unless you really are embarrassed about your choices. Then you need to make up for that by not doing that again. Have better control of what you do, and if the drinking was the problem, stop with that as well. No one can tell you what to do, but if you don't start being responsible it will cause problems that you did on your own. Nobody is going to take the fall for you because of the choices you made.

0|0
    0|0
  • It proves that you do not value your friend as much as they may have thought. You don't have to shame yourself for it.. just accept it. They might not want to be your friend anymore, but whatever. If it was worth it to you than it shouldn't matter. Maybe you and your friend have different views sexuality

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice troll.

1|0
    0|0