How deep is your love?

The movie Shallow Hal portrayed a topic of the protagonist, Hal, being a superficial male who only liked women for their looks. Conversely, if those women did not have their looks would men still want them?

If you weren't attractive would people still like you?

Most Helpful Girl

• My man tells me I'm beautiful even when I'm wearing baggy clothes, my hair is a mess, and My face is breaking out. I'm so frickin lucky. I love that sweetheart so much.

What Girls Said 3

• I like to think that people (specifically, my boyfriend) would still like me even if I didn't have the looks/body that I have now. The physical aspect is undeniably a significant factor for most as having some physical/sexual attraction to each other is where the main difference lies between very close friends and a s/o.

However, my looks/body aren't what help my boyfriend and I work through fights we've gone through over extremely personal issues over the past few years. My appearance isn't the main driving factor in what makes me look after him when he's in pain and miserable af due to a pretty bad tooth infection or to comfort him after having a root canal. If the foundation of someone's relationship was built on superficial things like physical appearance, I can't imagine that being something very enjoyable/stable to be involved with.

• 4|2
  • I'm not attractive. But I don't know.

Hope you have a good personality, at least. Or some money to buy some good clothes.

Good personality, maybe. Money? I'm getting there

Having money means you're smart. Here's the reason why...

I was driving Uber a few weeks ago, and surge was 7x after a show. There were two groups of girls...

Hot girls vs Smart girls...

Hot girl says "I'll show you my boobs if you take us!!!"
      Smart girls says "How about I give you...$50?"

Money gets things done, not your boobs.

What Guys Said 2

• It's hard for me to fall in love but I know when I do, it's very deep. I put barriers so I won't fall for a girl. Looks only get lust going through me.

• I don't know. I never exactly "loved" anyone. I knew love isn't really real, well not romantic love or that even if it was ever real, it would be very rare.