Guys, why do guys cheat on their gfs?

I met a dude we went to the movies I had fun and enjoyed myself... but otw home he told me I had to be discreet because he has a girlfriend and she stays with him. Im not going to lie I got attached to him but I keep telling myself to cut him off and leave him alone. I hope someone can help me

24

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Guys cheat because sex with the same person gets boring (no matter how good looking a girl is that really doesn't have anything to do with it) ... I think it's true for guys and girls but more-so for guys because they are hornier. Also, men are hunters. That' evolution. They like the thrill of the hunt. Once they have captured something a lot of that game is over and they crave the hunt again.

Usually the advice for women is to try to keep things interesting in bed bla, bla, bla... That might work a little but it only goes so far. I think that it's more about maturity. Guys take a lot longer to grow up and to get to the point when they can think with the right head. So an older guy might be a better choice in many cases because he knows that there is more to a relationship than sex (sometimes that is... not all older guys).

2. You are too good and too pretty for this guy. Leave him. Any guy that rolls like that is a jerk.

What Guys Said 23

• I rarely ever did this in my life. The couple times I did was because my woman was not taking care of me sexually. Either no sex boring sex or would not even attempt to do something different. And both times these things were not a problem earlier in the relationship. I really enjoy the feel and visual of having my cock sucked. When that is seems like it is never going to happen again along with the rest of the sex life is in the toilet I found someone who would take care of my human needs. I have very normal sexual desires. When, for whatever reason hers diminished and she would not talk about it I found someone who was glad to do it. In today's world it is pretty easy to find.

• My father told me this when I asked him why men cheat -
    "Men who cheat are looking for something they are not getting in their current relationship. It's not always sexual what they are missing, but whatever it is they don't receive from their relationship they will seek out elsewhere. And they will find it with another woman - and sooner or later it will become sexual even when he didn't intend it to"

yeah he brought that his girlfriend wasn't satisfying him in bed, but basically he tried to use me because of his problem

• Some guys naturally will never be happy with only one women. Other guys do not hold relationships with any level of respect or high regard and think it is ok to cheat. Other guys are simply not happy with their current relationship and for whatever reason find seeing someone else easier than trying to fix it. Other times, it is simple human nature that gets the best of us.

yeah he said he wasn't getting satisfied but told him to tell her that, but I don't think its okay to cheat, would you want to be cheated on?

No. This is where good, open and honest communication is valuable in any relationship. You need to talk about problems and be able to work through them.

• Only dickheads do that. Some think it's cool to have two girls at the same time. I just think they're immature.

• Men cheat for a variety of reasons, as do women. Technically, you're not doing anything wrong by getting involved with him, because you're not the one that's committed, but I see it as immorral.

• Lack of emotional intimacy, caring or compassion for them n all. I don't know about you but its basically the same for girls and guys.

• It's perfectly fine to be single and date different people. However, if you commit to a person, (like "going steady"), then it's cheating; a broken trust. He's not like a single guy 'cause they live together. So, you got to cut him off and forget him.

• The same reason women do...
    Lack of trust, excitement, commitment, and intimacy. Or just a whore who doesn't give a fuck, I see men/women try to justify their cheating ways all the time... Its human nature.
    You're probably gonna let him fuck anyway.

• I never cheat, I don't know about other guys. I think this:
    Many guys get in relationship with girlfriend that they don't really like and have sex with them until they find someone more attractive. This is propably 99% what is going on. I myself stay single until I find a girlfriend that I really really like both attractive to me and personality attractive to me.

• not only guys but women cheat too, and whoever cheats on anyone, they are just plain assholes, and deserves to be get their ass kicked. no matter if its a guy or a girl

• Same reason females cheat on their bfs

• I'm sorry you almost got used. I hope you stop seeing him.

She's not a victim she's most likely going to continue to see him. She's a giddy 18 year old chick who loves excitement and she's already attached...

• Cheating is so wrong.
    I'm a one woman man

• Leave him alone. In this case you both are cheating, not just him.

• For the same reason girls cheat on their bfs

• Why doesn't matter: look for somebody better.

• Some girls and guys cheat because they feel more exciting when they do that

• 1. Girl stop putting out.

2. Girl got fat

3. Guy got bored of fucking the same pussy

4. Guy wanted validation he could still get other girls to fuck him.

Could be any combination of these or those by themselves.

• If he is cheating on her he can cheat on you. You should find someone else.

• I never on my girlfriend or wife but it's. even done to me

• Because girls pick and choose terrible people to date.

• People who are good looking:

1. More likely to get hired for a job than less attractive candidate.

2. People more likely to want to be your friend and thus have a better social life.

3. People more likely to promote you in your job.

4. People more likely to see your work as good even if it is not really.

5. Studies have shown attractive people make more money annually than those less attractive.

6. Research also show their is a strong correlation between good looks and intelligence.

7. Laslty, people are more likely to see you as a good person and overlook bad traits if you are good looking.

• women are the biggest cheaters..

despite no sexual denial from the man's side... unlike what women do to us