Does age matter to guys?

I'm 20 and I have a huge on a guy who's in my class. He's 28. He will flirt with me in class but he won't text me. Does age really matter to guys?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband is 10 years older than me. It's only an issue if you make it one.

What Guys Said 16

• Since my girlfriend is 24, an emphatic "no" from this cat.

• Yes, young girls either have their priorities messed up or don't have them to begin with. Makes them boring, they strive for little to nothing of significance.

• Not really , I have set age boundaries though.
    I will date and or have a relationship with someone in the 18 to 40 age range

• No me and this 32 year old girl from my job go out all the time she looks my age as well and im 24 so no we really dont but i would think you just wanted a 1 night stand with a 28 year old lol if i was 28

• To some it does, to others it doesn't.

How do you know his age?

• dating down too low is like double dipping. We only do it when no one is looking.

• well yeah it does, i prefer her to be close to my age and younger, not older

• Yea it does.

• Not really

• Only when she's older.
    I like them younger

• i hung out with a girl who was too young
    OMG she was stupid and I tried to help
    but it was a turn off
    she was like 20 to 21

• that gap is too much for me

• In most cases no unless she's younger than 18, jailbait!

• Yes.
    Young girls tend to be drama queens and immature.

• There was 7 years between me and my first girlfriend , I met her she was age 21 and at time i was age 28, now that was 20 years ago we both moved on it was for the best.

• A date up to 5 years younger than me

What Girls Said 6

• From my experience, age does not matter at all to most guys!! Girls seems to be more questionable about age, I see and hear about so many guys in their late 20 going on with barely legals (in worse cases even older guys do that, look at the hollywood stars). Maybe because it's always been this norm that guys should be older than girls. And regarding the guy you're talking about, he might a be a flirt and the tricky thing with those guys are that they sometimes flirt with too many and have a lot of "things" going on, maybe he has not thought of it that way or he waits for you to approach him first. best of luck x

• I dated a guy who was 31 when I was 23. And I dated a guy who was 34 when I was 25. I think it just depends on the person and your personal maturity.

• I don't think so, I know a lot of people with like 10 year age differences.

• It's different for every individual

• In a bed it doesn't matter; in the life it matters for men

• I thinkbits alright