Should I text her?

I like my coworker. We've only hung out once and usually communicate via texting. I always initiate it but sometimes she'll text me good night. I recently brought her some food for her lunch & she was so excited. She got off late & text me to thank me. I told her good night & she text me back 'good night sweet dreams' with a happy face. At work the next time she was teasing me about work & looking for ways to talk to me. I text her later good night and I hope she has fun because she was going out of town for a few days. She text me good night too with an exclamation mark and a happy face.

My problem is I know she is friendly with everyone and I can't tell if she likes me or is just being nice. She has made comments to me about her future plans of moving for college, but she has also showed signs that she likes me by telling me she is glad she has gotten to know me and that I am different in a good way. I am not sure if I should text her or not or if I should not waste my time if she doesn't like me. Should I not text her and see if she texts me first? I just don't want to fall flat on my face.

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely continue to text her, she's clearly somewhat interested in you as a friend and to find out if she likes you further, continue to pursue her and flirt with her and see where it goes. Most girls these days find that guys seem to depend on or wait on the girl to do the chasing, but we love it when a guy is bold enough to be up front with what they want, and ask us out or flirt without expecting us to do a lot of guess work. If you like her go for it! She clearly enjoys talking with you at work and you guys are communicating really well so give it a shot. Try to set up a date, nothing too fancy, but something that gets the point across and see how she responds. Best of luck!

What Guys Said 0