When would the right time to meet up with someone for a date\hangout?

and you live 30-40 min from the person?

• 1 week
  • 2 weeks
  • 3 weeks
  • A month
  • 2 months
  • 3 months
  • 4+ months

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• As soon as possible. The longer it stays online or through texting, the less likely a date is to ever happen. I "talked" to many guys in the past who I couldn't stop thinking about but never actually met, and it got so, so frustrating, and I found it was really hard to get over them. If you meet someone early on, you're more likely to get an idea of what they'd really be like to date/have a relationship with. If it doesn't seem like it's going to work, you didn't just waste four months of your life texting them non-stop as though you were an exclusive couple. It's too easy to fall in love with the idea of someone. It's much better to actually fall in love. So do yourself a favor and go out NOW.

Also call it a date, not a hang out. II used to get caught in that trap too and it is way too confusing and not worth the effort of wondering what it actually is.

It won't let me :(

I just followed you, so maybe you can now?

• Been in a relationship for almost 4 years, we met up after 6 weeks of talking and I wish we could have done it sooner but it was quite the trip so it would take a lot of time. Honestly the right time should be within 2-4 weeks.