He sends me a good morning FB text, but then when I respond within 5 minutes, he doesn't even respond back for some time (1+ hour). What gives?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand all of these weird rules regarding how fast you have to respond to a text! Can someone be preoccupied/busy without it being taken personally?

I think my only problem with the lack of responding is because we have been back and forth non-stop texting each other. And then we went on a great first date the other day, and then now there's this gap between us.

I see!

Most Helpful Girl

• Some possibilities; shower, breakfast, reading book, watching serie, sleep again, not have internet, need to something mandatory, or a strategy so your mind is full of him...

I always do wonder if guys do this as a way for me to be on his mind constantly. We went on a great first date recently, so while he said he likes me and that he wants to see me again, it just made me start worrying that maybe I did something wrong on the first date or something.

What Guys Said 2

• He's busy? Or working? Or went back to sleep? Is he your boyfriend or just some guy you like? Ask him what he's been up to.

• Why there should be an special reason for it?

What Girls Said 1

• He probably texts you when he wakes up and then gets on with his day, hence the delay