Why did my female cousin shake my hand and give me a hug at the end of a baby shower?

Ok when my female cousin arrived I gave her a handshake and she's like don't give me a handshake and then we laugh then give each other a hug then when the Dodgers were playing the Cubs she asked me do I like baseball and I said yes I like the Dodgers and she said (that's good)... by the way she loves the Dodgers so at the end of the baby shower she offered me a handshake and we hugged then she left so I'm wondering if we're flirting or something also I'm bad at socializing so I don't know if I'm reading too much into this!! Thanks!! Does she have a thing for me? Don't tell me if this is wrong just answer the question thanks

What Girls Said 1

• You're cousins... You are family no she isn't flirting with you. She is being friendly.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like she is a hugger and she enjoys your company. Some people are just outgoing that way.