Girls, would you be with a guy who has bipolar disorder?

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably couldn't cuz I have my own issues health wise that r pretty bad so I would b worried I wouldn't b able to watch my health and care for his if I didn't have those issue I would though if I loved him enough

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on how well he was managing it. My father has bipolar and I couldn't be with someone who acted the same way that he does when he has his episodes. I also was diagnosed with generalised anxiety disorder so I need to make sure that my partner is stable so as not to damage my own mental health since obviously I need to make sure I'm in a healthy relationship.

• As someone who struggles from depression on/off myself, I'd prefer to be with someone who's always positive and has control over their life and theirself. Right now I'm trying to surround myself with positive people rather than negative. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with being with a bipolar guy, that's just me because of my past and personal struggles.

What Guys Said 1

• Do you still have that 8 inch penis?