Do you think online dating has made dating easier or harder?

From your experience, has dating sites/apps made dating easier or more difficult?

I I know some people that have met their bf/gf or spouse from there but I know a lot of people have said its been frustrating and transactional for them.

What at are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, I think it made dating/meeting someone easier, especially when you're shy but it can be a little bit dangerous too, a lot of people cheat there.

Yeah it's definitely easier to meet people but I think getting into a relationship from it is the toughest part.

I agree. By the way, my cousin met her husband online. They are together for about 10 years now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Easier. Way easier. With online dating, you're suddenly given access to entire groups of people for whom you previously would never contact. You can talk to people of varied social backgrounds, ethnicities, economic situations, occupations, or even regions.

There was a time when I had never dated an African American girl before. I just never knew any, none were at my workplace and none were in my department at college. But online dating made it possible. And yeah, I'm sure that can be twisted into "Oooh, online dating helped this guy satisfy his race curiosities" but it's not like that at all. The point is that everything is possible with online dating as there are really no limits anymore. As you see, I'm a huge proponent.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I think its just a faster pace now.