Guys: if you really like a girl how do you treat her friends?

Do you try extra hard to make a good impression?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be polite and nice but I'll also be analyzing them to see what they think of me and what kind of people they are.

What Guys Said 25

• I would not try extra hard to make a good impression. I'm not dating them. If we don't click, then we don't click. I remember I went over to my gf's two best male friend's apartment this one time, and I was sitting on the couch, and this dude just smacks his hand down on top of my head really hard. So, I get up and I'm about to punch him in the fucking face, then my girlfriend stops me and says "He just put his 'LOVE' hand on your head."

He had two tattoos on his respective hands. One with LOVE and the other with HATE. But he smacked the shit out of my head, and it pissed me off. I didn't care if he was her friend or not. It was a dick thing to do. However, the other guy was really cool, so I got along with him well. Point being, her relationship to them was irrelevant. One guy was a dick; the other was cool, and I treated them how I would have treated them otherwise.

As for female friends, same thing. I wouldn't try extra hard to impress them. I'm not dating them. If they were cool, I'd be cool.

• No try hard, i act natural and after all i am a nice guy, it's not like a, nice for an hour then am an ass for the rest of the day just to try to impress.
    As a gentleman i will be friends with my girlfriend's friends and it's always nice, specially when they start gossiping about how great we look together and few other things.
    Am a always nice, when it needs to man up so am up to too, i did't work out for the last 7 years just to be nice but to be able to defend my self and my loved ones if something happen.

• Any freind of hers is my friend. But I wouldn't try any hard still, I would just be me. No need for me to put on any masks or faces or pretend im someone im not.

• If i like a girl / woman and , especially in the beginning, the opinions of her friends are more important, than why I think / say / do - then I don't like the girl anymore.

If you want to love, you don't bind this to conditions. "I love you only, if my friends accept you, too" - then she doesn't love me, that is something i have to live with, but I can't love her ever and that is, what she will have to live with.

• I try to make them not not like me

• I'll try, but if I don't like them then that's what it is.

• i treat them according to their own merits. if one of thems a biatch i won't pretend to love them

• I treat her friends the same way that I treat the girl.

• I'm very nice to her friends, but I make a serious effort not to flirt with them or smile too much at them.

• Just like casual acquantaces.

• Should I? What for, I wonder.

• Try to get to know them and see what kind of group dynamic exists.

• I try to act like myself but nice. Like hold back my jerk-ness just think funny stuff I'd say

• I'm too busy thinking of what I could do with them sexually

• HAHAAHHAAOOOHHHhh... no I don't suck up to nobody

• i'm with Ripper_E-i'm good at reading people

• I wouldn't give a shit about them but I'd try to be nice.

• I make notice me

• I tend to act the same as i do around my friends

• I only know two of her friends. A male friends, he is a-try-hard-to-impress-me, i do conider him somewhat a friend. The other one is a girl i had a class with before, we say nothing more than greetings. She has some friends and two sisters who know me through our pictures together in her Instagram, but i dont know them enough to exchange greetings so i guess i dont even try to befriend her friends.

• If he thinks the girl is marriage material, he'll be as good as possible with as many people as he can, that she knows

• Like shit

• I have bad luck with the friends of the girls I like. They always cockblock, I was dancing with this girl that I like and she likes me, when her shitty friend came and got it fro me... How can I get along with such a bitch? We were dancing and kissing and she came grabbed her hand and took my girl, I was about to punch her to take her ko fucking jealous bitch.

• Like they were my own female freind unless one of them hates me for some reason then I kind of avoid her or pissing her off if I can help it.

• I try extra hard to impress them, make them feel comfortable, and treat them like my own friends.

What Girls Said 1

• Being cordial but over do it. You want to make it seem that you are flirting interested in them vs the female that you dating