Ex texted me saying he thought about me?

Do you think he still likes me?

Why would a guy say he thought of you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why else would he feel the need to make any sort of contact.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup, doesn't Mean they can't and Don't Makeup and That it Is... Good-bye my Love forever.
    And there may Come a Time down the Love Line when Out of the Blue He will Text you and Tell You Sweets Somethings.
    He may be Missing the His and Her History you Both shared. But don't wear your own Heart so quick on your Sleeve. He may be Wanting to Get a bit Cozy but Not go Back to Being Two birds of a Feather who used to Stick Together.
    Ask him How he is, and What he Wants? Feel him Out to See what He is all About.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Well he is thinking about you, so yes

What Girls Said 3

• He is drunk. Just leave him be

• I'm not a guy, but if I did that it'd be because I still cherish or value what we had.
    Wouldn't necessarily mean that I'd want to go back with them, but that there's no hard feelings and I think they're good people despite not being together.
    Only you know what kind of person he is though, and why would he contact you.

• He probably wants you back or he wants to have sex with you. It could be either or both.