How to get out of the "friend zone"?

I recently asked a girl out and she said "no I'm not ready for a relationship and I think of us as really good friends." We talk a lot and during dismissal we walk out together and she calls me a loyal friend and one of her best friends. how do I get out of the friend zone?

1mo I don't want to fuck her I just was a girlfriend like holding hands im only 13

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't really have a chance except to continue being there for her as a friend. Something may happen in her life to change how she views you but there is little to nothing you can do to change her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you are in the friend zone it can be very hard to get out of it. It is much easier if you avoid ending up there in the first place, by having the confidence to approach a girl as someone who is attracted to her and by refusing to settle for a platonic place in her life.

When you are already in the friend zone you have to make a decision about whether or not you are prepared to risk losing this girl in order to push for more, because that could well happen. You need to let her know that yes, you are a friend but you're not her shoulder to cry on and then abandon when she is off with her boyfriend (should she get one). You are not an emotional crutch, you are not her emotional sounding board except for on rare occasions. You have to change the dynamic of the friendship.

What Girls Said 4

• You don't. If she doesn't want a relationship, too bad, find someone else. It's unhealthy and honestly kind of shitty to continue to pursue someone after they've expressed disinterest. You don't get out of the friend zone. Rather, you let her out of the girlfriend zone.

• Just tell her that she is your abslutely best friend and that you understand her completely. However, you just want to remind her that as and when she feels she would like to try a relationship then you are ready. make sure it is all light hearted and friendly and doesn't come across as too intense or pushy. Just an offer of extending your friendship.

• Try to get out of the friendzone and compliment her girls lovw being complimented☺😊

• The friend zone isn't a real thing. That's just your friend's way of saying she's not interested while trying not to hurt your feelings

What Guys Said 14

• You don't, just give up on her and move on. Oh, welcome to the world, it happens way too often with many people.

• use google, "ladder theory"

studies prove, women need 12 seconds to decide if they probably ever are going to have sex with a person who they meet first time in their life.

How to get from "friendzone" to "loverzone"
    a - win the lottery, a few digits more on the payslip do serve same - more rich, more attractive
    b - let her suffer something terrible, if she becomes less attractive, your chances grow (this is note nice, but true nevertheless)
    c - be patient, now she (i assume she's more or less same age), she is just discovering, she is a young girl becoming attractive to the opposite sex. Her attractivity will rise until round about 25, where it reaches its peak, then her attractivity starts to decline at increasing speed, at 35 there is another downfall, at 38 it is practically at 10% at 40 it is barely existent. deduct 5 years for each kid she is going to have if any.
    so be patient, wait for her attractivity to drop, then ask again.

If you don't win a lottery, dont want to wait for 25 years and don't want something horrible to happen to her, forget her, get over it and look for somebody who likes you, it is quite possible, there is a girl out there asking herself "why does gabep want to date that bimbo?"

• Getting out is more harder then finding another girl
    1. think why are you friend zoned
    2. Gather your mistakes and dont repeat them
    if you dont know what your mistakes are i will tell you
    you waited too long to ask her out on a date or maybe you never did, and you didn't flirted a lot from the begining

• Let it go brother. If a girl doesn't already like you within the first few days of meeting you, she likely never will. Even if she does decide to date you, she won't consider you a true boyfriend.

• Its over. Its not gonna happen. Go find some other girl. Simple as that. In fact, when she sees you with another girl she might change her opinion about you. But only maybe, its not a sure thing

• You say screw the friend zone and reject it completely. You're self respect is more important than her friendship. She doesn't friend zone you; you friend zone her.

Sister zone is more effective then you fuck one of her friends.

Again you don't seem to see what I'm saying. I have stated this so many times. If a man loses all interest in a woman when he finds out she isn't available as a partner, then he isn't viewing her as a person. Understand why that is?

You are. I question my modes of thought all the time, and this is what I have come to. You are very clearly oversimplifying gender relations and looking at them from only one view. The only reason you think women have all the power in relationships is because you are male and so that's the only perspective you have, and apparently you haven't actually tried to look at it from perspectives other than your own. In fact, you are so deep in your own ideology that your own ideas contradict themselves, as well as simply not aligning with reality. To see women as having the power is to see them as things that should belong to you, and to see them not being yours as them exercising power. Understand why that is?

@cipher42 No. I don't understand why a man cannot just simply lose interest in a woman yet maintaining awareness and even appreciating that she's a human and not an object. He's not victimizing her by losing interest and moving on. I didn't say women have ALL the power, just some. Power is fluid too. The power structure between men and women potentially changes significantly throughout the relationship. But generally, in the courting process, women choose their mate. This is often the case in nature, and it's in our tradition. Men propose, women accept. Not always, but that's the norm.

I don't see why recognizing that something have a certain amount of authority or power means that it belongs to me. Obviously women are individuals. You keep projecting the idea that they're not. You have this inhumane male archetype villain that you project this cultural cliches' on. Men are people too. We have the right to feel emotions, to change our minds, and we don't owe you loyalty.

• I never had someone tell me the truth (I was fat looked like crap, dressed like crap, my hygiene was crap etc. I lost weight got a great hairstyle and fixed all the problems on the way I looked us people are like a car if we take care of ourselves we will look great and have people interested in us) , so I will do you the favor, cut your damn hair and shave that mustache you're growing it doesn't go well with anyone (sure you got facial hair woopdii freaking doo it doesn't look good and no average joe will ever make a mustache look good unless you sell drugs and live in the 70s) I'm telling you his because nobody ever will tell you the truth here's a good saying,
    Take care of yourself to do well for yourself

I take daily showers take half an hour for my hair out deodorant on twice a day and I take life 15 minutes to get dress... it sounds gay but I'm straight

Dude cut the hair and shave it doesn't suite you, This is honest advice and think you should take it
      You got the hygiene part right but you're missing style and other ones that you need to figure out, Us humans are judgmental creatures and judge a book by its cover, so make a good cover and you're set

I don't have a mustache there like nothing there and all the other girls love playing in my hair just not her so I though it was a nice feature... and people usually tell me nice shirt I don't don't wear cheap stuff it name brand like aeropostal

• Tell her you want her as a girlfriend , when she ready for a relationship.

• You're too young for that crap. Wait it out til high school.

• You don't. You don;t get out of the friend zone unless she lets you out.

• You need to make yourself more unavailable to her. She is getting the emotional validation that she wants from you, but you're not getting the intimate validation that you want from her, and it's always going to be one-sided because of that.

Fun fact, "best friend" in girl talk = person I have been spending the most time with lately. If/When you start distancing yourself from her, she will find a new "best friend" in a matter of weeks.

• Being older than 13 would be a good start

• Most likely you can't.

However there's a chance if you move on and start flirting with or even dating other girls, she realizes 'wait a minute, I was hoping he'd just wait around and then magically when i'm ready be there, I don't want those other bitches to have him'.

Maybe.

So what do you do? You move on, in terms of your dating life. There's a chance she realizes she wants you, but if not, you'd be moving on anyway!

• Only 2 ways to get out:

1. Get better looking and/or rich

2. Wait for her to have a low self worth of herself. This can come about when she is in her late 20's (age 13... well wait 15+ years buddy for that pussy) and beyond begins dropping her standards and give other men a chance or if she was dumped by her boyfriend. In which case she will have low self esteem and use you as a rebound but the relationship with not last.