Guy problems could u help?

me and my friend paul went out at one point I've had feelings for him even after we broke up we stayed friends and weve been hanging out a lot and on Friday I got into major trouble but it was kinda worth it I was with him at the park and it turned into some sort of make out session I don't know if he still had feelings for me cause ever since we broke up he gave me tons of hugs even when I don't want to hug him or he will call me beautiful and get jealous when I hang out or talk to or about other guys could u help me out with this idl what to do or whats going on between me and him

Most Helpful Guy

• He seems to still have feelings for you. Just go with the flow and enjoy your time spent with him. You can confront him about it but he might deny having feelings for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't know if he had feelings for you? After all the hugs, the jealousy? That is like a CLEAR sign that he's still into you

What Guys Said 2

• How/Why did you break up. He is still interested in you, but maybe/maybe not for a relationship.

• A ) If you are truly friends then make it STRICLY PLATONIC and have established ground rules going forward. Of course since he isn't red pill and know all about hypergamy, solipism, and women's innate (evil) nature re : no loyalty, no faithfullness, and general cum dumpster jizz junkie status, their is no hope for him nor you Patron Sloot of Vaginus Diseasesus

What Girls Said 0