Guys why would a guy seem so interested and then just stop all contact? Why not just be honest or say I like you but not in that way or whatever feel?

What Guys Said 1

• Because you no longer matter to him. It means your feelings are no concern of his, because you are out of his life. Do you seriously *not* do this when you turn down guys? Probably not. You probably just ghost and let them figure out you've ditched them. That's what everyone does.

I agree, I am not important to him and he has moved on without letting me know. I actually have matured, thanks to God, and try to talk it out with any man who may have been interested in a further relationship by telling them I wish the best for them but it is not going to work out between us, I have been very upfront about it with the men in my life the last years. Maybe when I was younger, but I have learned honesty is best in the nicest way possible. Just ditching someone without giving them closure and best wishes is not the nicest way, unless you have told them and they continuously keep contacting you. It's communication between people to say hey, I know this isn't working out but I care about you at least enough to explain this and wish you the best.

But that is an extra extent you go to. Most people don't. And if you did it in the past, you should know why he did it, as well. People don't want drama, especially with someone they consider out of their lives. It's easier to let them figure it out on their own.

I can understand but I don't agree with it lol, it's much better to be honest even though it is harder

What Girls Said 1

• Some people change their minds if they have plenty of options to choose from.