How to know if I'm in love with her?

My name is Mike, I'm 24 years old and I'm using my friend's page to ask this question :)
So I had a thing with this girl Mia.. but I kind of screwed it up and now we're just friends. Though she is in love with me.. she confessed. And the thing is that I care about her deeply. She's one of the kindest people I've ever met in my life, she helped me go through some difficult times and was there for me and I will be grateful forever. I can tell her everything, because I trust her and every time we're together I feel happy and satisfied. Even when we get into a fight I quickly forgive and forget, because I can't stay mad at her for long. Also to mention that she is one of THE MOST GORGEOUS girls I have ever seen before. AND the sex between us was amazing.
I know that she would want to be with me in a heartbeat if I said so... but the thing is that I'm not sure what is it that I want. This year I got out of a relationship that lasted for a year and a half (off and on). I don't think that I'm still in love with my ex, but sometimes I think of her and kind of feel guilty for hurting her feelings.
So I don't want to be with Mia, because she deserves someone who will know what he wants... and I don't. I don't want to hurt her feelings or anyone's feelings as a matter of fact.
But I keep asking myself if I'm in love with her and if I just don't want to admit it, because I'm not ready yet.
I mean after all this girl TRULY has it all.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like you really care about her as a freind. I love my freinds but not with a romantic love. It sounds like your confusing the two. I suggest that you take time to get your own head on straight then try to ask her out. Right now stay freinds and when you have figured out what you want go for her and let your freindship evolve into a relationship.

Do you want to kiss your friends? Do you feel attaracted as hell to them? I don't know...

Yes I agree! I like her more as a friend for sure... but yes.. I think I'm afraid I'll lose her for good if it doesn't work out. The only difference between our cases is that I'm sure that she's in love with me...

Well then hang out with her at a coffee shop or somewhere where you two can hang out alone and just have a casual talk with her about it. Tell her how you feel and have her tell you how she feels.
      So what makes you so sure that she is in love with you?

What Girls Said 2

• If you love her in reality, then you'll really regret cuz of that behavior

I know.. I feel so lost and I don't know what to do.

• Do you think of her all day/night long?

I talk to her all the time and when I don't I think of her yes...