I screwed up with my boyfriend many times and now he's upset and mostly mad and annoyed at me what do I do?

So I just got in a LDR with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago I told my friends about him and they started telling me that he sounds like a f*ckboy and I kept telling him that he isn't cause he would never do anything like that cause he says he wants to do it when the time is right. Well one night I texted him how cold I was starting to feel because of the weather and then he said well what clothes are you wearing right now? And I told him I was wearing a shirt and some shorts and he was then shown as offline so for some reason I said "do you only love me for my body and not for who I am?" And then an hour later he said "why would you say that? That hurts me I only asked that because if you were not wearing long clothes then no wonder you are cold" so I apologized and he forgave me. Another time he texted me at 2:20 am in the morning saying "hey you :)" and it reminded me of what my friend said that a f*ckboy would text late at night and I texted him "what do you want?" And he said "what do you mean? I just wanted to text you because I missed you :(" and so I apologized again and even videochatted him to make him feel better. Last night I told him how it felt so cold outside so my room was super cold and he asked "what's your t-shirt size baby? :)" and I thought he was thinking about my boobs cause they seem apparent with my shirt size and so I texted "😕 who cares about my body why can't you just love me for who I am!" And again he was offline so I got so mad and started saying stuff like "do you even really love me?" And today he texted "babe my phone died and I went to bed and I just wanted to know so I could see if one of my hoodies would fit you and it would be for Christmas when I would see you :/" and I apologized again and he said " :/ no sorry for ever asking you. I got to go" I cried and texted him that I'm sorry and that I love him and explained about my friends and how they made me worry and asked if he still loves me and he read the message but didn't respond.

1mo Should I video chat him or can that not fix this situation now? Does it sound like he wants to break up with me? What do I do? I love him so much :( I'm so dumb and just realize that he is my everything. I was so insecure because in the past I had so many crushes that told me they loved me but only loved my boobs and they kept saying how big they were and then later told me "I'd date you if you flash your boobs for me" but I disagreed to. I told my boyfriend about it but didn't say anything
1mo Sorry this is super long but I need help. He's giving me the silent treatment and I won't be able to text him for 6 days cause I'll be busy with school and going to New York for the weekend (I live in Virginia) so I will be available only tonight :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Goddamn ! Honestly, you sound like you are more trouble than you are worth. Maybe I would give you another chance but I would definitely be asking myself if this is worth it. Stop twisting everything he says and turn it into drama. Also, so what if he's trying to get you to dirty talk? If it was the only thing he'd talk about, I could understand, but you are pushing the envelope.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. Are you joking or are you really an idiot?

Reality check: you're dating the guy for two weeks, long distance relationship.
    Despite everything you hear (even from your friends) and are used to in society (sextexting?), in relationships you HAVE to believe the other person has no second intentions, I. e. You've to learn to trust them.

This is not about your friends. If you think the guy is a fuckboy, why would you be with him? And maybe he's only looking for a nice decent girl, so why is he stuck with someone who accuses him of being a sexual predator? Seriously...
    Try to believe in the guy and the relationship, don't think about you or your body all the time. LDR are difficult, but there's no reason not to work if you want it too.

It's normal to ask what you're wearing when someone tells you they're cold.
    Real life is not porn and not everything is about sex. Focus on something else.

Actually sorry for sounding harsh and calling you an idiot.
      I think he's just overwhelmed with everything you told him while trying to justify yourself and needs time to think.
      Like I said, you need to decide if you wanna trust him; you've only been together for two weeks and live far away from each other. Sure you need reasons to trust him, but you also have no reasons not to. Learn with the past and be careful, but don't let it dictate your actions.

What Guys Said 4

• thats the price you pay for having friends , they help you s much they ruin the relationship you have. they dont mean to they jsut dont won't you being used.

the only thing you can do really is keep your private life away from friends unless you want a lot of stuff that will end up ruining the relationship.

• You're not ready for a relationship like that to be honest. You're too insecure and you obviously have trust issues.

• How about you stop listening to what your friends think.

• If that was me, I wouldn't have accepted your 3rd apology. You had 2 other times to learn and trust him, but you decided the advice of your friends was more important.

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't sound like you're ready for a relationship. I probably would have done what he did and tried to move on, it sounds like it'd be more trouble than it's worth... Maybe give him some time and see if he changes his mind.

• Okay well first stop worrying about what your friends keep telling you they are probably just jealous. If you can go over to his house and try to talk in person. If you can't for some reason then send him a cute gift that would be special to him.

• Now you can wear long to not getting cold. Brain disaster