Helps guy help please ASAP?

My boyfriend is going to a wedding with a female friend because I can't go. I can't help but be jealous because he asked another girl to his friends wedding. He asked me first, but I can't go so he asked her. It bothers me that he found someone so quickly. Do you think I'm being overly jealous or not? I just don't understand why he needs to go with someone when his girlfriend can't go. It pisses me off.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't look at it like he found someone so quickly, as if you were replaced, like you were nothing. Chances are this was a long time female friend, and she came in handy helping him not be lonely at an event.

He did invite you first, and that means he wanted you there. But the event probably called for two and she was available. I get where, you're coming from, but don't let it bother you. You weren't an afterthought at least.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he already replied with a plus one and the food is accounted for. Most wedding food is not cheap and people can get pretty irate about no shows. Do you know the girl?

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you tell him you aren't comfortable with him going with another girl? If it upsets you so much you should let him know

What Girls Said 2

• Did he even ask you if it was okay to bring someone else? That's it normal.

• Ummm what the fuck? He should've gone by himself. I would be furious.