Unlucky with men?

All the guys I've dated have eventually faded away or things didn't work out.

I mean I feel like most 23 year olds have at least one successful relationship and I know its wrong to compare - but I have to.

At this point I'm wondering if its just me.

No one has ever told me why they left or why they wanted to leave. When I asked, they all said something similar to - its not you.. its me.

I mean how can they say this is the age when most people get married and I still haven't found anyone.

I guess I'm just feeling sad and need some words of encouragement?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not how many relationships you have it that's you have that one good one, the one that matters.
    I didn't find my girlfriend - my fiancé - until I was 27. Until then I never had a relationship just on again off again dating.

• 4d

But didn't you feel like.."This is taking so long" loll

• 4d

Eventually, yes. We're in the same boat. But I realized, as did @enis_Penvy, that I should work on myself and the time will come. I've had long term relationships (one being 8 years), they just didn't work out.

• 18h

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey you are doing better than me! I have never been in a relationship. :D Also it might be the type of guys you attract. Ones with... issues.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0