What is the real reason girls go out to clubs/bars? TELL ME THE TRUTH?

i always have a hard time trying to have a good time with a girl at bars or clubs. They seem to reject every guy who approaches them. WHY?

Most Helpful Girl

• Intereeeeeesting. People have a natural urge to interact with one another; in fact human interaction is a basic need to live.
    Women go to bars in groups so that men are less likely to try and hit on them. We like going out to drink and party with our other friends who are girls. That's like asking a dude why they like to play video games.
    Women go to bars alone for... other reasons that I'm sure you can use context clues to figure out.

When women reject men at the bar it's not because they are horrible people; they are just not interested... And just because I am at a bar does not mean I should be pounced on and creeped out by a bunch of dudes wanting to take me home. If I'm interested I will let it be KNOW and if I become disinterested I will also let you know. And I should be able to go out with friends and do the same thing as men.

And I know I'm going to get this, "well if you don't want a guy to talk to you then why do you dress like that"? Well, I dress like this because all of the other girls are going to be dressing like this and silently judging everyone. I didn't buy $30 lip stick or these really expensive high heels for you. I could put on burt's bees chapstick and some wedges from Walmart and you wouldn't even know the difference. Women have always done this; way back in the day women would change dresses depending on the time of day and for certain activities. At first provocative dressing was a way for certain type of women to stand out and lure potential men; with women's rights, feminism and the sexual revolution it became prominent that women dress this way to rebel against modest/conservative behavior. Men do the same thing, you will rarely see a dude show up in socks, sandals and basket balls shorts.

interesting. i appreciate your time. one question.,, how do you let the guy know you're interested at a bar? i would like to know the signs or so

i've gotten several of these signs but i would always think she was just doing just because... and also i need a bit more confidence. i really appreciate your time and advice

No problem, it's pretty terrifying going up to women in bars 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• They want the attention and the pleasure from rejecting men. In other words, places like those are self esteem boosters.

What Girls Said 13

• Because unlike guys, girls don't go to the club solely to get banged, and to become surrounded by the opposite sex. A lot of them like to dance and have fun with their friends. It's like an escape from their men problems. BUT if there is a cute guy that just so happens to make great conversation and wants to dance for a few songs then I would go with it. I just don't want creepy horny dudes all up in my space, hoping that I'll go home with them. I don't want that shit. I want a nice guy who doesn't expect those things of me, and is willing to treat me like a lady!

there's times where i just want to have a good time without expecting anything at the end, but seems like girls don't socialize with guys at bars aymore

• When I go out to the clubs/bars it's for one thing, to get laid and by as many guys as I can get.

I guess you're going to the wrong clubs/bars. Where I live probably 50% of the clubs are what some people call meat markets. My favorite is one that allows you to have sex on premises , they don't serve alcohol you have to bring your own but they supply mixers, appetizers and some nights food.

honest answer. i appreciate that. they say girls in my city think high of themselves

I'm not a city girl, never have been and never will be. However to go out I usually have to venture into the city.

you sound fun... careful out there

• To have fun, socialize, dance with friends, have a good time.

Not everybody needs to be DTF in order to go out to have a good time.

• Because they wanna dance & have fun.
    Many people, yes even guys, go to clubs because they just wanna experience this collective effervescence, not for hookups.. That's just sad lmao

• I go out to have fun with friends and dance
    and if I get lucky to meet some guy I might be into, but I don't go out souley for purpose to meet a guy nor am I depressed if I don't meet any

• When I go out its just to have fun. Hang out with the girls and dance, play pool, have a few drinks. I'm not looking to meet guys at a bar.

seems like all the girls commenting think the same.. where do you feel comfortable to meet a guy?

I have no idea, my current boyfriend and I met through mutual friends... and before that my ex husband and I met at school.

I'd try me try taking a class, or starting a hobby... and try to meet girls with similar interests.

true true thanks for the tips

• I love watching people come into the bar I work at and get rejected. It's my favorite thing tbh. Girls like having fun without dudes all over them. Weird huh?😂😂

• I go to the bar and pub to study.
    👍👍👍

• They go to have a good time with friends not to get guys

• I do just to catch up with friends, let my hair down after a busy day up work, dance and drink 😊 xx

• I go to drink... I dont care if I'm alone or with others. As long as I can drink I'm good.

• Me and my girlfriends go out to the bar/club to hang out with each other, not to meet anyone.

• Just hanging out with friends, a lot of times. Have a drink, play the jukebox or hear the band, dance, throw darts, laugh, etc.

I'm probably looking to meet new people in the wrong place then

Spread it around to various places.

What Guys Said 6

• To get fucked by hot guys.

• to bitch about each other

• To have fun but I'm sure they're looking for guys. Maybe those girls just have high standards.

• To stroke their fragile egos and validation that they "still got it".

• To make out with girls duhhh.

• Well, bartenders and owners go, because they like it, I don't know why other women go