Help! Girl is moving way too fast for me?

Hey guys,

I've recently reached that age where a lot of girls are getting kinda desperate to settle down with someone. The problem is that I am running into a lot of girls that are really pushy with me.

Last week I gave a girl my number, and she has been texting me literally all day everyday. Good morning/good night texts/flirty texts, etc. It's only been 1 week and I feel like I'm in a relationship...

I went on a coffee date with her yesterday but it was literally just because I was bored. I'm kind of regretting my decision now.

I just feel like being filled in on every detail of her life/what she's doing/good morning/night texts after 1 week is too soon. Am I right to think that someone is wrong here?

She's really cute and all but I really don't care much about being in relationships. Should I keep seeing her or should I tell her to fuck off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe try being up front with the girls you're dating, tell them you're not looking for forever. And while you're complaining about her intensity, couldn't it just be that you made a good impression and she's communicating so much because she likes you? Personally, when I like someone, I like to let them know that I do by showing my interest in their day to day life and showing that they're on my mind. Just a side note, I'm not in some desperate push for a long-term relationship, idgaf about a ring or the fact that I'm older and single.

I appreciate her interest in my life and I appreciate her trying to reach out and all. I think it's cute and all.

The problem is that I just get a feeling that she is trying to "lock me down". I've had clingy girls before... but I never had one move this quick. It's just suspicious to me.

Then go with your gut and don't go out with her again. If she is really desperate to push fast, you never know what tricks she has in her bag!

All right cool. I appreciate the input

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in the same position recently and I learned a good lesson from it. Just cut things off now because she's gonna love you more and more as you grow to dislike and finally hate her and it's gonna make the breakup that much more difficult.

Talk to her, tell her why it's happening and wish her luck with the next guy. Don't make this worse than it has to be by staying with someone you don't want to be with.

Fuck... this is just getting worse and worse...

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her to f*** off isn't the right words. If you're not interested you should definitely tell her that..., when you meet the right girl, you know it everything will be smooth and it won't matter that you just met her... it'll feel right when you receive those good mornings and good night text

• Just say politely that things are going to fast and you aren't interested in her like that at the moment

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah I really dont find it fair that womem now want th o settle down.

Well... I hate to sound like a dick but any interest I had in settling down is kinda... gone

Same unless she's young

• Did you get a high status job recently? She might be in "baby rabies" mode. Best time to pump and dump... with a condom.

I've started working as a statistician recently and have been pulling a decent salary. Dude if I decide to hook up with her... it's gonna be double-condoming

Thanks man

Lol he's too young to make that decision. Eventually he'll find the love of his life n want children. Just end things with the girl n problem is solved. He can find a girl that just wants to be casual.

• I feel ya. I've been through this a lot. I think you should try and set boundaries. It's necessary for every one to have a little time alone. Don't feel bad about, it's a basic necessity.

• they feel like they need to settle down at that age so they can corner a man to bleed dry for life. they're afraid that once they get too old they won't be able to hook one.

Well tbh I can't say I blame them for thinking that way.

Girls after 30 are unattractive tbh

@Imcmullan maybe you should marry one then?

Lol... perhaps I should...

• That's great. I never knee that age would come.

No man. It comes... after 25 the tables turn and they get really really desperate. It's cute and all but they are just too used up to take seriously tbh

I won't understand rn because the opposite is what happens right now. Anyway I kinda feel you. I get it. Maybe we just really want something we can't have.

Haha dude just wait. If you're over 25 and you quite literally have any semi-decent job... magic happens... kinda sad actually

• Tell her to slow it down. Just be polite about it. If she can't handle it then ditch her.

My issue is, either the girl is very clingy or flaky, no happy medium.