When a GUY wants to take me back to his room?

When a guy talks about you coming around to his house is he expecting sex? I asked this guy thats taking me on a date what he wants to do and he said that :')

Most Helpful Guy

• he trying to tell you , he wants to make supper for you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't give the sex plan a number of dates like you said in another comment... just do it when you feel ready and comfortable, if it ever comes to that! As many dates you wait out on (not have sex), the more you will get to know him and you will find out if he wants you just for sex... if he does just want you solely for sex, he will get tired of waiting after several dates and you will see the real him and won't make the mistake of sleeping with a douche who ditches you after a few hookups, if it makes it long enough without banging you, he really cares about you and would be good in a relationship (quality guy) Good luck

What Guys Said 5

• Yup.

• Yes, most likely.

• He wants to take you home so as to be with you alone, and surely expects to have sex

• only if your lucky. Dress sexy

• My room is so messy, I would never take a girl or most people there. It would totally turn them off.

What Girls Said 9

• He's trying to get sex, yes.

Rule of thumb: if a guy is trying to be alone with you, he's trying to get in your pants.

I'd ask if you're being serious. But a recent study showed that American women are the only women on Earth who don't understand this. So now you know.

• He wants sex. Especially if it's late at night and you don't know each other very well.

• Yes that's exactly what he's expecting. I'm sure he's not inviting you to his room to clean up and do the laundry.

• In literally 10/10 cases he's expecting sex lol

• I wouldn't go to his house for a first date.

Its the second but i won't anyways, if we keep going out i'll go back on the 5th time

That's smart. I went in the 4th nighttime date. He cooked me dinner.

• he wants to bang 10/10

• Yes - he wants sex

• Most likely. It's not to show you his movie selection, lol.

• Are you FUCKJNG retarded? You better be with a question like this 😡

She might not be. I came across a study recently that showed American women are clueless. Literally, they were the only women in the world who didn't understand that a guy was trying to have sex with her if he invited her to be alone with him at his place.

I'm American too. I'm just saying that apparently a lot of U. S. girls are super naive.

@TiffyPuff hmm. I see.