Serious question those who are dating semi well known or well known people or have how did you deal with all the fan attention?

Basically how did you deal with all the fans who fawn all over this person?

I'm not with this person yet not officially but we may be soon.
But it bothers the fuck out of me not really that they like him but that they throw themselves at him over the internet, in person, etc. It's gross and unseemly. I don't know how do you deal with that internally? Like this issue isn't a jealously issue this is a gross please stop harassing him type deal.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• that's a damn tough one. i would have to agree with you and hopefully someone answers it cause I'd love to know an answer

*sighs* yeah I'd really love some opinions too...

• Like well known in your town? Im dating someone who's well known because of some things he did and bitches used to swarm. The way I see it is he's with me not those dumb females who have no self respect.
    At the end of the day he's yours and you're his. Yea know?

I meant more within the world but same still applies. Again I'm not talking about jealousy though more I'm angry the way they treat him like a toy and not like a human being. Like his feelings don't matter only getting what they want matters. Whether it be a picture or an autograph or his time. Like the man forgets to eat all day and wants to go home and lay down and you won't leave him alone. Like that kind of low life behavior.