My girlfriend's parents are racist towards me?

My girlfriend is Japanese. I am Indian. We were both raised in USA. However, her parents are extremely racist towards me. They talk shit about me and call me "Terrorist, N-gger, smelly, misogynistic", while I am NOT affiliated with ISIS or bad hygiene. My girlfriend tried to stick up for me, but they chided her for "disrespecting her parents", as in Asian culture (according to her), "Listen and obey your parents".

This really hurt me and her. We are just college students, so ofc I don't have money yet. But, my grades (and hers too) have gone up since we started dating, and I have become more social and physically fit (we go out together and go to the gym often).

What the fuck do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't really help it since traditions and standards are gonna be what they are, but at least she stood up for you. Just be yourself and prove them wrong of what you're capable of. Hope you two the best :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough it out until she moves out of their house and hope she grows a mind of her own and dumps the brainwashed "obey your parents" bullshit.

We have moved out (live in university dorms). But, they text her and talk trash about me a lot

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• They wouldn't care as long as you made money. That sucks though just ignore it I guess or tell your girlfriend about it.

• I would personally leave her over that lol. I'm touchy. Being discriminated is one of the worst feelings. Just keep your doors open else where in case things fall apart with her. You may want to at least consider parting.

• You basically say fuck you to her parents. (Metaphoricaly) and just keep dating her and likeing/loving your girlfriend. If they don't like you well that's on them you don't need to deal with that just make her happy and be happy with her.

• Asians are fucking stupid that way, you aren't going to get past it m8.

• her parents are stupid we are all of one blood

• Japanese people are usually racist I'm not saying all but most of the older ones are.