Guys and girls. Do you believe in forgiving and being friends with your ex?

• Yeah, you can totally do that
  • No, its not the right thing to do
  • Other opinion (comments)

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. Because my ex just got in contact me after several years of no contact. And i dont know what to do. And this even split down the middle doesn't help. gahhh. i really dont know.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have an ex who's basically like a brother now we speak once in a blue moon but we look out for each other like family. But we only dated for a short amount of time before realising we were just friends and nothing more. We never even had an physical intimacy so I think it depends on the situation.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, don't see no harm if you left in good terms. If not. They are your ex for a reason.

Yeah he cheated. But I've forgiven him because i kinda wanted to break up anyways.

• It doesn't sound bad. But if you find a s/o down the road, that s/o might not be so happy that you're buddy buddy with your ex. I can't be in a platonic friendship with someone I boned.

• Not exfreind. maybe exgirlfreinds if things did not end badly.

• Lol. Any person who is friends with their ex basically raises red flags for their future SO.

What Girls Said 1

• there is nothing wrong with being friends with an ex , it shows strength an maturity