Would you go out with a person who had acrid farts and was constipated all the time?

i take supplements for bodybuidling. so im always constipated. one sup has a crapton of fiber. too much. but i can't do without it. i need it badly. but like you can feel it on my stomach sometimes poking out of my large intestine if im laying down which i think is really gross. and protein powder farts can smell soooo bad even i can't stand them. but it varies. most of the time its fine and i dont pass a lot of gas at all since im constipated but for a couple days every now and then bad farts. i kno this is a really silly question but im serious. i worry about it if i get in bed with a girl and she feels my stomach and can tell that there's this hard part.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I just couldn't.

thank you for being honest. what if u had a deep history with him? could u look past it?

I would judy stay friends with him

Just *

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she could just punch you so hard in the stomach? For your own good lol 😈

What Guys Said 2