Is it a good idea to take a girl to the zoo?

Hi all. Currently I'm planning a second date with the girl that I like. I'm wondering is it a good idea to take a girl to zoo?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, especially if its nice out where you two live. Go for it. I say that is a great idea. So unless she doesn't like zoos or animals, it should be fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• if she like looking at caged animals its a great idea. so many go for cinema dates but you can't chat so thats daft. walking round a zoo you can get to know each other much better

What Girls Said 15

• Sounds fun :)

• I'd like that :) Anything fun and exciting works for me.

• I appreciate that. I love animals, and it'll be an enjoyable day out.

• Yeah, that's one of those places that whenever I go there, I walk around and find myself wishing I had a boyfriend to be walking with. So for me this date would be like a dream come true. Maybe she'll feel the same way.

• That sounds like a nice date

• Depends, I would LOVE to go on a date to the zoo. But I'm a complete animal person, Does this girl love animals? If so yes! If not ask her or keep looking.

• Its sounds like fun...😊

• yes! Girls really appreciate well-planned dates, for me it would hardly matter where you went as long as you put effort into it

• If she's interested in wildlife, then why not.

• I love animals, I'd like this for a date

• I think the zoo is a great place to go. It's somehow romantic and fun when it's a date night.

• I had a first date at the zoo where I lived and it was awesome. I love animals so it worked :)

• That sounds perfect! Its... different, and certainly she will remember it

• Sounds fine to me.

• Perfect.

What Guys Said 4

• If she is interested in animals, yeah! Various places like that can be fun and can help to shake up the monotony of the usual kinds of date places like restaurants and the all-too-common "nightlife hot spots" lol.

• sure. zoo's are fun. outdoors so you get fresh air. get to look at the cute animals.

• As long as she likes animals, yeah!

• Good date idea! If you're lucky you may see some animals doing it and you could talk about that! :P