Which of these men would you choose?

First off they are both tall, good looking twins.

1. A guy that takes you to dinner and spends a grand on you. He just sits there, doesn't talk. When he's not being boring, he's belittling you.

OR

His twin brother who doesn't spend a dime on you. He talks, he listens, makes you feel like a woman. He knows how to touch you, how to make you laugh and you have fun, just being with him. You hold each other and watch the sun set, get on the back of his motorcycle with his leather jacket and he drives you home.

Most Helpful Girl

• Number 2, of course. I think for most women that is a no-brainer. Unfortunately, there are the "gold-digging" women out there who would choose male number 1. Any guy who is willing to spend $1000 on a girl he isn't even going to speak to - and even worse, insult - proves that he most definitely is not worth a woman's time. If you are a charming gentlemen who is willing to lend an ear and offer advice, while also being able to make the opposite sex laugh, you're set for life.

What Girls Said 6

• Definitely guy #2

• Guy #2. Just because he doesn't spoil me, won't mean that I won't like him. I To me money doesn't play a HUGE part in my relationships, if he is rich, then that is just a bonus! Besides guys who be-little me are d*ckheads and don't deserve gf's. Besides his twin sounds a whole lot cuter, funner, sweeter, basically just plain BETTER.

• Id definitely pick the guy who doesn't spend money but spends real time with you and genuinely cares about you. And lets face it it sounds as if the sex would be better with him too...

• Guy #2. If he makes me feel good, then I like him. If Guy #1 is belittling me, I don't want him.

• #2 Hands down!

• i would not date the first guy at all.

the second guy sounds great but I'm sorry he doesn't spend a dime on me? so basically we don't go out on dates? wheredeydodatat? he sounds like a nice guy and all but I don't settle. if a man can't take you on a date there's a reason and probably not a good one. so I would go out with him until I met someone else

What Guys Said 1

• Lol girls are dumb. Guy number 1 for sure! After guy number 2 dumps you, you have nothing but hard feelings. When guy #1 dumps you or vise versa at least you had a ton of money dropped on you and you don't feel bad because the guy was a d***. Come on ladies!

• Ha having been in this situation myself, I see what benny means. I sort of agree that you won't feel as bad after the breakup with guy #1, but would feel worse after gum #2 dumps you.